Lindsay Lohan -- The Face of Frustration

6/20/2009 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's not just a saying ... sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words. Lindsay Lohan at Sam Ronson's house, trying to gain entry at 3 a.m. yesterday morning.

media_removed.jpg

TMZ941

She needs to leave L.A. for a minute, gain weight, stop using drugs and get a man. She'll wake up the next morning feeling fresh and ready to take on the world.

2drk2fck

Jeez leave her alone! Who cares if she is at her friends house with an bag of belongings. BIG DEAL!!!!???? That ho Paris probably has two guys in her at this exact moment at any given LA club, why not get a photo of THAT...?

walla walla wife's a b*tch

DIS SHIOT NOT FUNNEE

lls

HE is just not that in to you!

eloc

TIme for this woman, no longer a girl, to grow up. Even if Sam let her in, the whole display is pathetic.

SP

This girl needs some serious mental help.

walla walla wife's a b*tch

I have analized theese pictures and obviously Sam is horeding all the drugs, or what's left of them and Linsee is upset that Sam would do such a thing, especially when Linsee is the one that put up the dough for the dope in the first place. If you super enlarge the first photo graf you will see that there are no drugs in her bag, that's why it's open- SILLY! Open bag is sublimal message meaning CAN'T YOU HELP ME OUT HERE? PLEASE PUT DRUGS IN HERE PLEASE!

walla walla wife's a b*tch

Sam is sitting on the other side of the door with her face down in a huge steaming pile of blow- AND LINSEE PAID FOR IT!!! THAT'S NOT RIGHT!!!

Zach Swan

LOL. El Douche, M.D.: you can't spell to save your life, but that post was pretty damn funny. Could be true too. Yes, I think it is.

Mike S

Lindsey is just another crazy redhead. I dated two redheads and my conclusion is that they are genetically predisposed to be psycho.

Yolanda Nixon

Look at that stringy hair! Ugh...

Wanda W.

Im going to go out on a limb here,but I think that woman (?) is living on borrowed time . She looks bad,shes scary skinny, no real career to speak of anymore,and now shes obsessed with someone who doesnt want her. Its all just a matter of time before she does something to her self. Mark my word on this one people.

Stephanie---Stoner

Ugghh, I'm still a fan of Lindsey no matter what. She's gone downhill nd just wont come back up! Get over Sam. It's done, finished. She realllly needs to move on nd straighten up her life! C'mon now, if Brotney could do it, so can Lindsey! lol. But yeah, paps make it worse when they follow stars who're just havin a bad day/nite. Makes it seem worse than it really is. I'm guessin Sam is her first G/F? There's plenty of fish in tha sea Lindsey!!! But life is so much more important. I agree, take a trip somewhere far, relax, chill, clear ur mind. Start all over again, it's not too late!

K

I don't even want to see any movie she would be in...her train wreck of a life and sadness would overshadow any movie role and ruin the movie....what a waste...
Come on 100,000 of girls in line to take he place...step right in....

A director said in an article that He was concerned she was more interested in fame than her acting...he went on to say...it is a shame...

appears he is right.....does fame pay good $...where is she getting it?

K

Take a shower...get some sleep and eat...for God's sake...get a grip!!!

Go live in Iran or some other country to realize how good you have it. This is all self absorbed me me me self pity...get over it. Your childhood sucked...move on & grow up...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments