Madonna Has Mercy

6/21/2009 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Finally -- the first photo of Madonna holding her newly adopted child, Mercy.

media_removed.jpg

Or, more accurately, the first photo of Madonna's hair, part of her shoulder, and Mercy's left hand.

Real American

So they initially denied the adoption because Madonna didn't live there, didn't spend enough time there. Then they reversed. AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO GO THERE PICK THE CHILD UP!!! Had the kid shipped to her. Guess she showed them.

1916 days ago

whatthefrig

Yes, and I have hemorrhoids, what's your point?

1916 days ago

PEPSI Generation

BE sure to keep your BOY toy away from the kiddys or they could reproduced

TessaKittysMom

Is there all of a sudden a shortage of children that need adoptive homes in THIS country? Or is it that these celebrities wouldn't glean as much publicity if they QUIETLY, with no fanfare, adopted a child from the U S A? Just sayin'

iLoveCars

hai odata

PEPSI Generation

I need love too can I sleep with the kids? they do in my country

cosmo in texas

Bill Gates, a man who once said in an interview "I don't care if I'm remembered" realized he had more money then his children's children will ever need, is giving it away to help improve lives, but you don't see him demanding a free kid from every country that benefits. I guess that's why you don't read about him at TMZ.

American Woman

She might be doing a good thing for another country, but what about America!! Her own country has millions of homeless children in need of good homes!! Why don't she think about American children!!

hnnnasdf

i'll always remember madona in Truth Or Dare when she sits on her dancer's penis in bed and exclaims It's So Big......i hope her children see that one......mommy's just such a slutty whore....................which isnt bad, but she's just gotta do it all on camera.

cosmo in texas

Madonna, buy American made products.

whoofman

OMG How horrible that these rich celebrities take a child out of utter poverty, famine, etc. How dare they have the gall to make a child's life better. Of course they should be taking children from the United States instead of foreign countries. I mean we all want to be told where and which children we have the right to adopt correct? I can't believe the nerve of these people doing what they think is right instead of doing what everyone thinks they should. I hope other children are spared from this utter horror in the future.

hnnnasdf

it looks like a Cabbage Patch doll

ambin

FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cosmo in texas

I bet the child is driven straight to the Kabbala center (the Hollywood version) to be blessed before she touches her.

hnnnasdf

To Lourdes:
Don't be afraid to demand your mother to send you away to a boarding school. It will allow you the chance to get away from her insanity. If not, call Child Services and demand a recount, anything.
Love,