Duchovny's Stomach -- Pales in Comparison...

6/22/2009 9:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

... to his arms.

media_removed.jpg

David Duchovny
and his farmer's tan enjoyed a sex rehab-free Father's Day with reconciled wife Téa Leoni and their kids on the beach in Malibu.

The only Father's Day gift David needs ... a tan for his ripped pasty abs.

ASKME

NASTY. He is so gross on all levels. Tea can do SO much better. He is a "B" list actor who always has that "Look at me" .. "Look at me" way about him.

1917 days ago

nubius

come on, TMZ... you can't spell DUCHOVNY? and you're supposed to be an Entertainment site...?

1917 days ago

Me

DUCHONVNY?

1917 days ago

StillLoveDave

LOL!! (eyes rolling) He plays Hank Moody-- Hank does not have a tan. Hank is not a California beach goer. I imagine David wont have much of one before he finishes this season either.

1917 days ago

BuSurfDude

If for nothing else, you gotta give him - and Tea - big props for being in the ocean. The water was only 60/61 degrees off Malibu on Sunday!

1917 days ago

ASKME

Actually, when I said Tea could do better, I meant human being wise- not basing her on what movies she has been in. She has always come across as a nice chick. He, however, is a tool.
Obviously, YOU'RE the one who deosn't get it.

1917 days ago

PolarBear

That's my problem. Good muscle tone, hard to get a tan. Good thing I'm a polar bear and everything's fine!

1917 days ago

brass

Duchovny is a mighty fine looking man. Hard to believe he is almost 50 yrs old.

1917 days ago

Alyssa

Lexi is very right HOT SEXY MAN.... I am 26

1917 days ago

aliiiiii

I think it's funny that if it was a jet-black man in the pic and TMZ said something funny about his skin color, everyone on this website would be spazzing out and crying racism like a bunch of whiney bitches like they always do (and don't even try to deny it, cause you know it's true)...but it's totally okay to make fun of white celebs CONSTANTLY on this website for having pale skin. I'm just saying this because the hypocrisy of most people in this country when it comes to race is absolutely hysterical!!!!!

1917 days ago

Mayo

I saw David and Tia at a cafe in Malibu last Saturday evening. They were with their children. They looked better than these pictures reflect. Tia is very attractive and appears to be a good mom, and David seems like a regular guy.

1915 days ago