Jon & Kate

Plus Divorce Papers

6/22/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon And Kate Gosselin
Jon
and Kate Gosselin just filed papers for divorce, this according to People.com.

According to the report, the papers were filed moments ago in Pennsylvania.

The two have been married for ten years. They have 8 kids together -- hence the title of that show.

There are reports claiming Jon is planning on moving to New York to live. Sources say he is considering moving into Trump Place.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ruffles Miller

I used to love this show, but more and more, I would watch Kate say demeaning things to Jon. You know the kids heard these same things. This is a very bad example for both the boys and the girls. One episode showed them going to church. Now is this the way a Christian wife treats her husband? I don't think so. I can just imagine that every time she made a cutting remark to Jon, it just hurt a little bit more until his feelings for her had been totally obliterated. Now she's acting like she's so surprised and that it was "all him". Is she that insensitive? The kids should definitely have our prayers and maybe some therapy.

Lindsay

oh snap!

Sundance

Very sad for the Kids.

Mary Cabanski

Oooo, there's a shocker.

KK

Kate can find her a real man now. Unfortunately she has to look at Jon in 8 faces every day of her life.

Tina

Oh my gosh!!! How sad!! Im heart broken for those poor kids!

magentapyramid

YAY!!! NOW MOVE THE HELL ON!!!

Mary Cabanski

It IS sad for the kids, but she is such a toxic b*tch, it's no reason he wants out.

cathysr

too bad

me

Time for TLC to cancel the show. We don't need to watch their family disolve anymore.

sundayq

too bad for the children...

Jon is not the bad guy here folks... it is a good mix of them both, and shame on them for doing the show this long.

my thoughts and prayers with them both during this trying time

GGG

Good luck Jon and to the kids too. Now Kate can find some other looser to control and belittle to death. The kids are paying a dear price for their mother's so called fame. PATHETIC!

Tlov224

If true that is really sad for them and the kids. I hope people will leave them alone now.

justme

Huh?? What?? You're KIDDING!!! I'm STUNNED!!! Wow, I sure didn't see THAT coming! LMAO!!

ZuZu

So does this mean the show will end and their gravy train is over? Or will they exploit their kids even more showing the country how they deal with divorce?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments