John Waite

'Memba Him?!

6/22/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Singer John Waite made a name for himself with his #1 hit "Missing You" in 1984. Guess what he looks like now!

John Waite

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1952 days ago

I am

Nah, I DON'T 'memba him. I remember Tom Waits. And why does the liner say 'John Waiter'?

1952 days ago

Homer

No, don't memba him - I thought Missing You was a Stones song.

1952 days ago

The 1 & Only

Anyhow, he looks much better today. He looked weird back then (like a ghost/clown/I dunno what). I'd never imagine he looked like that from that beautiful song. lol

I'll always love that song tho.

1952 days ago

Kenneth

Missing you a Stones song? Good Grief! Missing you would make a great Stones song but sung nothing like this bozo. Missing You......not exactly a Stones title but they could put into words the best song that everyone would relate to.

1952 days ago

bwlrgrl

You guys couldn't have picked a worse picture from the 80's of him. Doesn't anyone remember the rock band he was in before the 80's solo career called "The Baby's"? Songs like "Midnight Rendezvous" and "Isn't it Time". Those guys were awesome with him singing lead.

1952 days ago

Fred

The Stones song was "Miss You," not "Missing You." You couldn't turn MTV on in 1984 without seeing the video for that song. You can find it on YouTube if you search for it. Waite is a crazy-talented guy. Had success with a band called "The Babys" before his solo career. Jonathan Cain from "Journey" was in The Babys.

1952 days ago

annie

GOD HE'S SEXY. I 'LL BET HE'S FROM BRITAIN. SO MANY GUYS FROM THE U.K. ARE JUST SO DAMN SEXY. I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS BAND,OBVIOUSLY, BUT WHAT A GREAT FACE. Grrrrrrrrrr !

1951 days ago

annie

WHAT THE HELL DO MEAN, A BAD PHOTO ? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ? IDIOTS. THIS GUY LOOKS UNIQUE AND SEXY. NO ONE UNDERSTAND THE WORD "UNIQUE" ANYMORE. GO SCREW YOURSELVES.

1951 days ago