Perez vs. Will.I.Am -- CAUGHT ON TAPE

6/22/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained video footage of the heated confrontation between Perez Hilton and Will.I.Am -- in which Perez can clearly be heard calling the Black Eyed Pea a "f**king f*ggot."

The footage begins in the middle of the verbal altercation outside an after-party for a music award show in Toronto -- moments after Hilton claims Will went after him like a "heat-seeking missile" and unleashed a verbal tirade at him.

With a crowd surrounding Perez, Will and Will's manager, Polo -- the guys argue back and forth for about a minute, until Perez tells Will, "you're not a f**king artist ... you're a f**king f*ggot."

The scene suddenly turns chaotic -- and in the mess someone punches Perez in the face.

On a video blog on his website, Hilton claims Will's manager hit him "two or three times."

Will also posted a video blog saying he never hit anyone.

First whores!

2nd bitches

Psyclon Nyne

Perez=gankweed

Tim

Hello Kettle, its me Pot.

walt

Will make be a f****** f***** but that's a hell of a lot better than being a giant douche, which is what Perez Hilton is.

1949 days ago

I just can't believe Perez used those words when he is a gay rights activist and he always preaches about how wrong it is.

cbinaz

Finally somebody put some knuckles to the mad jiz drawer. PH is just a receptacle for jiz. Nothing more. Much less.

gabrielle

it sucks that you can't see who really threw the punch

UptownRazorback

I hope GLAAD issues a press release for Perez Hilton to apologize to the Gay community for using that word as thought it was "DEGRADING" word. I'm offended.

Mick

WOW. How utterly ironic. The Ms. America judge who called a contestant the C-word b/c she didn't support gay marriage is now throwing around phrases like "f-cking f-ggot" (and I think we're quite sure that Perez Hilton is gay himself, yes?!) What a f-cking hypocrite. Typical Hollywood liberal talking out of both sides of their mouths. He is such a f-cking idiot.

Culo97

Just like I thought. PerezHilton is not as innocent as he's pretending to be.

Oh, well. I still like him and will check out his stuff.

Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds

No. 12 - ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!? Why should he apologize? The truth is - this is the real world. People are gonna get offended by a lot of things. The trick is to be the bigger person & leave it alone. If someone call you something that YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT, why get all huffy about it? Sticks & Stones Man - Sticks & Stones.....

LDD

UMMm whoever was taping this SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! way to get a cRAP SHOT

Hugh Gentry

I wish he would just die already. Please go away forever Perez. How on earth did he become famous? No talent douche bag.

John

Black people always have a hard time controlling their anger just by default, so I'm going to say Will.i.Am is the guilty one here without even watching the video.

Solaera

Seriously...after creating all of the drama over gay rights and Carrie Prejean he uses f******* f***** as the biggest insult he could hurl at someone? This coming from a supposed gay rights activist? Mario clearly has emotional problems, he reminds me of Susan Boyle, forever 12.