Perez vs. Will.I.Am -- CAUGHT ON TAPE

6/22/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained video footage of the heated confrontation between Perez Hilton and Will.I.Am -- in which Perez can clearly be heard calling the Black Eyed Pea a "f**king f*ggot."

The footage begins in the middle of the verbal altercation outside an after-party for a music award show in Toronto -- moments after Hilton claims Will went after him like a "heat-seeking missile" and unleashed a verbal tirade at him.

With a crowd surrounding Perez, Will and Will's manager, Polo -- the guys argue back and forth for about a minute, until Perez tells Will, "you're not a f**king artist ... you're a f**king f*ggot."

The scene suddenly turns chaotic -- and in the mess someone punches Perez in the face.

On a video blog on his website, Hilton claims Will's manager hit him "two or three times."

Will also posted a video blog saying he never hit anyone.

keepinitrealincali

Perez can only WISH that Will came at him with HIS heat seeking missle. lol!

Paris has herpes

I stopped reading perezhilton.com a long time ago because he wasn't funny and in every post he acted like he was on a mission to destroy the career of whoever he was writing about. I thought one of these days someone is gonna hit because of how vicious he can be about people. Well it happened and he uses the same slur that Isiah used causing him to campaign so hard to get him fired. Does this mean we need to campaign for a boycott of his blog? Still won't read it, btw.

dude

You should of read the Tweets he made. He was crying like a little bitch.

HELP ME! HELP ME!

wow.

Perez believes his own press thinking he's the "it" boy in hollywood. Yeah, he's "it" alright. Put an S and an H in front of it and you got butt kissing, two-faced Perez. someone needs to bring rainblow boy down a few pegs. I hope Will.I.Am doesn't back down on this guy. I hope he ruins Perez - who shouldn't be ANYBODY anyway. your 15 minutes is 20 minutes over due Rainbow Brite.

jandean61

PEREZ DOESNT HAVE TO GET HIT IN THE FACE/HEAD..REGARDLESS

Linda

Deal with it Perez--you hurt people EVERYDAY with your words. He should have hit you HARDER! KARMA!

Jenny pruski

Will Iam is a toyal bully and a moron his new record is BAD in a really bad way not a good way it sucks.and so what Perez said it like it is ,I was shocked to see how lousy the new black eyed peas record is,Fergie looks like crap on it in her M.C Hammer pants ,Will i am should be charged he went after and attacked Perez just for telling the truth.Don't buy or listen to theat piece of crap the black eyed peas put out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

#14 - Um, #12 was not serious - it's called SARCASM.

UptownRazorback

Posted at 2:31PM on Jun 22nd 2009 by Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds

Yes. I'm serious. Why would I write it if I wasn't? They love to do press releases when straight people use the word to degrade others now they need to demand their own queen to do the same.

Sloane

Perez is a no-talent wannabe who changed his name to try to be more famous
just like Heidi and Spencer he is waste of space and precious planet air!

sadly people like Trump have given him a bit of credibility buy putting him on the Celebrity Apprentice and the Ms America pageant where all he did was promote his gay marriage agenda which resulted in controversy and a media storm-

"much ado about nothing" basically

went to the Perez site a while back
anyone who draws drool and penises on photos of famous and not so famous people for a living is a bit of an idiot who is full of self-importance

and as far as the video goes-poor quality and amount of people mumbling and talking makes it unclear what is really happening-but one thing is obvious--sure didn't hear Hilton screaming in pain!

I don't condone violence but I can see that he'd be the one you'd want to smack...twittering for help-as if that isn't pathetic

hope the police see it for what it is.............shameless self-promotion-not worthy of their attention

Me!

Perez is SO nasty. He's a troublemaker. Calling Will.I.Am a f%*@#t?? If someone called HIM that, we would've heard about it for years (like the Miss California thing), yet it's okay for him to call someone that?? Puke. Too bad the security guard didn't really hurt him!

alan brickman

GLAAD SHOULD MAKE PEREZ APOLOGIZE...OR THEY'RE JUSTBEING HYPOCRITES TOO!!!

Take off, eh?

My two cents worth: Perez is Perez. He changes for n o o n e Love him or hate him, he is rather okay with your opinion.

Will.I.Am...I thought...was someone aspiring to contribute to our little planet on a bigger level. He steps out of the music industry to demonstrate he is more than a Black Eye Pea or a producer, and that he wants to make the world (or at least his country) a better place. So why is Mr. I.Am lurking around Toronto at night, getting into people's faces and demanding 'Respect'?

And Polo, dude...sucker punch? That's so not cool.

Poor little millionaires with too much money. They need a support group.

ghostofbillpullman

wait..i am confused. isn't perez the last person in this altercation to have male genetalia in his mouth and other orafices?

that would make him a f**king *fa**ot. i hate william but perez is so much worse...next time just finish the job

what a shame perez wasn't killed so no one could show up to his funeral...

San Francisco

I'M GAY, AND PEREZ DOES NOT REPRESENT ME !!
PEREZ is an egotistical, self-serving idiot. HE, like CLAY AIKEN & RICHARD SIMMONS, is an embarrassment to us gays.
Rick