Perez vs. Will.I.Am -- CAUGHT ON TAPE

6/22/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained video footage of the heated confrontation between Perez Hilton and Will.I.Am -- in which Perez can clearly be heard calling the Black Eyed Pea a "f**king f*ggot."

The footage begins in the middle of the verbal altercation outside an after-party for a music award show in Toronto -- moments after Hilton claims Will went after him like a "heat-seeking missile" and unleashed a verbal tirade at him.

With a crowd surrounding Perez, Will and Will's manager, Polo -- the guys argue back and forth for about a minute, until Perez tells Will, "you're not a f**king artist ... you're a f**king f*ggot."

The scene suddenly turns chaotic -- and in the mess someone punches Perez in the face.

On a video blog on his website, Hilton claims Will's manager hit him "two or three times."

Will also posted a video blog saying he never hit anyone.

Carrot and Shtick

Perez Hilton is a pimple on the @$$ of society.

'nuff said.

upchuck21

By the way, if you call someone a "crazy black man" you are a racist. It doesn't matter if you're Latina or not. You are a racist.

Lorenzo

# 49 you are corret

PerezSux

Who the heck HASNT wanted to punch the crap out of that douchebag!? He's finally getting karmic payback for all the venom he unleashes. No sympathy for him whatsoever. Go away, Perez. No one, gay or straight, can stomach you.

John

I think the bad guy is the douche yelling "that's Perez Hilton." So sick of starchasers.

1947 days ago

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

Where's Shanna "ready for the pole" Moakler in all this? Shouldn't she be speaking out for gays re: Perez's gay slur? We can only hope she gets the next punch in the face and then Keith Lewis after that. Karma is coming for all of them. Perez is a gross disgusting POS and needs to fade into obscurity.

SeriousCat

If miss prejean has dared use these words, there would be a hundred gay rights activists camping in front of her house !!
By the way Will.I.Am 1 - Perez Hilton 0 ...

Sue Wong

Perez Hilton is a major idiot. I wouldn't want him representing me in any way if I were gay.

Sammie B

If you listen to this tape you can Hear WILL I AM saying that he wanted to make sure there was not fight and Perez just jumping in his face. When you listen to Perez's baby crying on his website you can hear him say that he did nothing. He was toally in Will I Am;s face way more, and he conveniently leaves out the fact that he said WIll I AM has not Talent.? I think Perez was a little too drunk and didnt know the whole fight was being taped. We all know that Perez is the one that has no talent, that is why he does not have a real job and has to act like a high school kid and start drama. Perez was also heard saying on his tape that he was worried they would have a gun and go back to his hotel room??? Come on they are the Black Eyed Peas Not 50 cent.lol He needs to grow up and realize that he is going to say something about the wrong person and he really is going to get his Butt kicked.I for one look forward too it. I hope more tapes some out and we see something with a little more light, because I for one would love to see Perez get poped.lol

OKEEDOKEE!!!

Perez Hilton is an idiot!!!

di

oh yeah, Mr. PH jumped all over the former Miss Cali; now look, look who's saying the bad words now!

918

You can't really judge anything based on the crappy video. Still it was only a matter of time Perez got punched out. It doesn't make it right but it is what it is.

Loser

Perez deserved what he got. This man constantly picks on young girls and guys and calls people out on being gay or lesbian. Everyone do yourself a favor and stop buying Lady GaGa records until she stops hanging out with fame whores like perez Hilton. I will never buy anything Lady GAGA makes until she stops supporting someone as disgusting as Perez.

Anabid

Isn't there a way to vote "both are the bad guys"?

I don't think ANYONE is innocent in this argument.

TMZ hits a new low

That viceo is crap and you can't see or really hear anything. Nevertheless, Perez is a punk ass who needs to be out of the "business," whatever business he's in. Making money off the back of others. He became dead to me last summer when he said Bernie Mac was in the hospital for a drug addiction. When Bernie died a few days later, Perez did not retract. Putz! Be gone already.