Jon and Kate Divorce Docs -- Not for Your Eyes

6/23/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Every single aspect of Jon and Kate Gosselin's lives is on display for anyone with the two C's -- curiosity and cable -- but don't expect to feast your beady eyes on their divorce docs ... they're sealed.

Jon and Kate Gosselin divorce papers

The docs, which were filed in Montgomery County, PA, are under lock and key -- safely hidden away from the media hype that has fueled the show's massive ratings.

We're told all the court clerks were personally called by the head of the department, and told under no circumstances are the papers to be released -- and if they were, it means BIG trouble.

If you notice our screen grab from the court's website, the docs weren't scanned in for public viewing (circled).

What we do know: Kate filed the papers and the filing cost her $282.50.

Benny

#97 Thanks goodness: There is no "Camron" county in Pa. So, how reliable is the rest of your post???? Are you a lawyer (spelling-challenged or otherwise)?

glowbugger

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh well, it's very sad for them. I saw the clip of last night's show. It almost seemed as if it was Jon's idea.

Jennifer

Ummm, isn't that PUBLIC record?

greg

Who cares!! A waste of time...

Tink44

Who gives a flying crap?

who has the facts? ME

Sad, sad, sad...

northern gypsy

excellent...start raising ur children out of the spotlight ...
it's time 4 these 2 to take a reality pill...ur 15 min of fame is over !!!

mom

I hope it was his idea. She treats him like a kid. If they do everything for the kids then get the cameras out of their faces and make your money another way. Concetrate on raising your family and not your hair!!

Lori

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD FOR THEM!!

Jane

Hope the show goes down to. If it wasn't for the money, they would have split up long ago.Didn't watch for a long time. Couldn't stamoch Kate she is a b***ch.So show solong.They got everything beside being paid for the show for free,eg--- vacations, clothes, Breast augumentation, stomach tuck, hair transplant and so on. Hope thechildrens portion money the got for the show is safe. And good bye
Gosslins..I waited for the demise for a long time..

...

Mom

THAT IS BECAUSE IT IS BULL!!!!!! THIS IS A RATINGS GAME THAT ALL IT IS....OCOTMOM IS ON HER HEELS AND KATE IS HEADING THIS RATINGS GAME......KATE IS FIGURING OUT THAT AS THE KIDS GET OLDER AND OCOTMOM IS YOUNG AND MORE INTRESTING SHE HAS TO DO SOMETHING. HOW MANY MEN GO BACK TO SITTING BEHIND A DESK WHEN THEY CAN STAY AT HOME AND GET PAYD MORE. THIS IS ALL A GAME AND SHE IS WINNING AT IT..DONT BE FOOLED

Shaun

Really, does anyone care about these idiots? They sold out their kids to make money on a tv show, and then say the most important thing in their lives are their kids. Please tell me how this tv show has been a benefit to the kids.

babaluarnez

I was not surprised at the divorce announce, but very sad for 9 of the 10. Last night's program proved that it's Jon's desire to sow his oats. He said a couple of time I'm only 32. (notice the diamonds in each ear and the Trump apartments he is thinking of buying) Plus all the photo's of him with the 23 yro. Even at Jon and Kate's house wearing a bath suit. Kate was heartbroken. I know she is a type A person. but if you watch other season's, he clearly acts immature. I think the whole idea of everone delighting in the demise of a marriage is sick. I feel very bad for this family. I loved watching the show. Now I don't think I can anymore, it's just not going to be the same.

Kooky Fan

I see from the pics, Kate has gone 'Hollywood'. I guess she's tired of her commoner husband. Time to dump him and go suck a big one. I hope this rotten show gets canceled.

Gecko

I hope it really messes up the kids, drugs , scandel, etc and they get their own show later down the road.
Thank Our Lord Jesus Christ for TMZ, and reality television. My life is so empty without it.

When is she gonna leak a sex tape?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments