Mayer Burns Perez on Twitter

6/23/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Right before going to bed last night, Perez Hilton and John Mayer shared a heated exchange on, well, Twitter of course.

"From the heart," Mayer writes to Perez, "what you experienced these last 24 hrs is a profound lack of control. You can't blog the world, my friend."

The argument consisted of over a dozen saucy back-and-forth posts. Perez tirelessly defends his honor while Mayer suggests better ways Perez could have handled the situation with Will.I.Am, going as far as to cite rules of the Israeli martial art, Krav Maga.

Here's a taste:

Mayer: Perez Hilton's video statement is so long that by the end of it his cut healed.

Perez: That's real funny! Ha ha! And I'm sure you also think I "deserved" to get hit!

Mayer: I also want to train you in an old martial art called "Never Call A Black Dude a F**got Jitsu."

Perez: Dude, I get it. I GET IT. But it's not f**king funny to me. Karma would be me losing my site and going bankrupt or what have u.

And as if the whole world coming down on the sassy blogger weren't enough, Mayer tops off his beef by calling Perez a "dumb sh*t."

Wow. Who knew John Mayer had it in him?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

maggie

mayer is as much of a penis muncher as perez is.

Lea

These two yahoos definitely had a relationship. They need to let each other go.

Marie

Ha! Love how Perez thinks he can dictate how Karma comes to him. Classic.

PEPSI Generation

Did he get lucky?.

Diane

John Mayer used to make out with Perez, but now calls him a dumb****. Whatever John--mind your own damn business.

OleBOy

ahh John Mayer a more secure source of news than cnn....wow you are such a badass calling perez a dumb s*** .Really I think perezs career may be over , hes got way too many enemies

Use rep code AE31753 at my link save 20% on ur fav street brands.

upchuck21

Mario got what he deserved...go Black Eyed Peas...

fs

Perez should have NEVER gotten hit period. The same people that think he deserved it support Chris Brown. This world is going thug bigtime and in a hurry.

xultar

Quote of the year people!

"I also want to train you in an old martial art called "Never Call A Black Dude a F**got Jitsu."

Jenny

Ive always thought John Mayer was a douchebag. I dislike him even more now

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

OMG....John Mayer should just STFU...now that Jen Maniston isn't dragging his ass around giving him publicity he's barking at Perez to gets some face time on the gossip sites? lol...so pathetic. and as for those f@gs will.i.am and his manager...dang they must punch like p*ssies...2 closed fist punches to the head of the self-proclaimed QUEEN and they couldn't drop him? lol...again pathetic. I find it so interesting that someone as insignificant and harmless as Perez Hilton ignites such ugly behavior from "professional adults". Perez is a BLOGGER, if people don 't like him they don't have to listen to him,, he IS opinionated, yes, however he expresses his opinion on HIS OWN BLOG. which means people have to go out of their way, log onto his blog to read his opinion...and they they hate HIM and criticize HIM for it. that's just so funny to me. and all the morons who think Perez deserved physical violence because of WORDS he wrote...well then I feel sorry for you, you are probably the same people who hated Perez for p!ssing on that skank Carrie whatever her last name is for her "freedom of speech" even though he only went after her with WORDS and not VIOLENCE, yet you think Perez and his freedom of speech deserved a beat down...you're also the same people who defect that f@g chris brwon for beating another human being to a pulp...so many sick and twisted individuals in our society, no wonder we're up sh!t's creek with out a paddle.

ozzman

they're both jackasses...

jeej

Perez is the only one i hear screaming in the vid.... untill he gets the fist! I believe Will.I.Am is a better educated person that got fed up wit P dissing Fergy and their music. When he got called a f*got he didn't even hit P, .... Polo couldn't stand it anymore though! You got served Mario! good for you!

PEPSI Generation

1+1=2-1=1 FU FU not speak=0 money=Peace=love VS money=War=hate

Amanda

I don't know who's more of an attention-whore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments