Miley --

Too Young For this Much Fun?

6/23/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These pictures of Miley Cyrus allegedy mocking Asians goofing around in the makeup room on the set of her latest film, "The Last Song," has the Internet buzzing the poses are too provocative for a 16-year-old.

Miley Cyrus and Adam Shankman

Director Adam Shankman -- who is a producer on the film and appears in one of the pics -- originally posted the photos on his Twitter page and tweeted the following message in reference to the so-called "controversy":

"Miley is a sweet angel who works tirelessly and endlessly, and is allowed to have fun in the make up room! Seriously! Lighten up or no more behind the scenes pics! She's like my angel little sister.
"

ridgie

Omg dude, I'm 16 and I don't take stupid photos like this.
Stop generalizing all 16 year old girls as sluts that take slutty photos -_-
Miley Cyrus is making herself look like a fool with her immature actions, hopefully one day she'll wake up.

Tim

I just can't wait for a video tape to come out in a few years. it will happen, I guarantee, because people will soon realize she has no talent and she will lose attention and will do anything to get the spotlight back on her.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Some of you people need to give young girls a break. Very few of them would pose like that with a 44 year old man just as they wouldn't pose like in Vanity Fair with their elbow in their daddy's crotch. It's bothersome that young girls come here and see some of the posts saying this is "normal behaviour" for girls their age. If she were with a 17 year old boy it wouldn't phase me but that man is almost 3 times her age and if you think that most 14-16 year old girls would let a creep like that anywhere near them like that you are dead wrong. I feel sorry for the girls who came here and heard what some of you idiots said and saw what you think about girls their age. 98.0688873488% of them would go EEWWWWWW get away, if some sicko in his 40s came up on them like that. Disney just signed her for another year. What a great role model. Let Miley teach your 12 year old how to simulate a lap dance.

Theresa88

What is going on with Miley Cyrus. I started being a big fan at age 17. Now I'm 21 and it has change alot. She use to be my girl and if she keeps up with this she will be like all the other down spriral celebs. Still love ya so far though:}

ANTIMILEY

WHATEVER MILEY IS SO DIRTY & SO FAKE SHE'S NO GOOD CHRISTIAN AS SHE SAYS DAMN SHE SUCKS!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I AGREE WITH "WHAT A SHAME" AND THE OTHER YOUNG GIRLS WHO HAVE POSTED HERE. IF YOU CANT FIGURE OUT THAT SHES HERE WITH HER PRODUCER PLAYING THE WHORE SO HE'LL HELP HER CAREER YOU NEED TO BID ON SOME BRAINCELLS ON EBAY. THINK SHE'D LET PICS LIKE THIS BE POSTED IF HE WAS A NOBODY? I'M 45 AND KNOW A LOT OF TEENS SOME CUTER THAN HER. WE TALK ABOUT GOALS, I TRY TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT THEIR PARENTS ARE STRICT BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THEM AND DONT WANT ANY HARM TO COME TO THEM--STUFF LIKE THAT. THATS WHAT A "NORMAL" 14-16 YEAR OLD IS LIKE AROUND A MAN IN HIS 40S. RESPECTABLE. IF YOU THINK A 16 YR OLD TAKING PICS LIKE THIS WITH A 44 YEAR OLD MAN ARE "NORMAL" YOURE AS CREEPY AS SKANKMAN. INSTEAD OF PROTRAYING ALL YOUNG GIRLS AS TRASHY PERHAPS YOU SHOULD SEE A SHRINK TO FIGURE OUT WHY YOU FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT THEM?

imnotblak

whew wow this is hot!! She looks great!! i love it! I hope she does more pictures like this!! yeah! I don't think it's too much at all. Most teens goof around like this at home.

imnotblak

IF this was a boy, 16 would anyone be complaining?? If it were say David Archuletta would he be called a whore too? LOL just wondering?

Linda

Boy I hate to see what going to happen when she turns 21. Dont be surprised if we see another chld star go down with drugs.Her dad is proud now but if she contnues going in this direction watch out. Where are her parents they are giving her way to much freedom. Believe me Ive been down that road wth my daughter.

aimee

How Vanessa Huxtable of her.

Amy

His little sister gives him lap dances? Interesting form of incest there.
And wtf, if her life long ambition is to be a stripper (as most young stars are nowadays) why do they bother trying to get into acting instead?

Al

I pity the people whose lives are so shallow that they think a little spicy dancing by a 16 year old is bad or immoral. Most high school girls are living life and experimenting with their sexuality and it is all perfectly natural. Not to long ago women got married and raised children by the time they were 16. Miley has most likely been repressed most of her life and is busting to just be normal. I say more power to her and ignore all the prudes. Also, ignore the stupid Asian, money grubbing, class action suit. Frivolous lawsuit.

John

So the guy is gay? That picture sure looks like she's turning him straight pretty quick.

George

Guys, why all the worries, she's just having some fun. Let her relax and enjoy her time she isn't working. Second thing is: she's hot. Why can't people like Cyrus and Bieber just do what they want to do. If an other 16 year old would do these things, no one would care

the_truth

Its like you people think she's doing something other 16 year old girls wouldn't be doing. She's just in the spot light so it gets blown out of proportion. Just because someone is famous doesn't mean they forget how to live normally.

And for all you parents out there who think your little angels would never do that - they already have, you just don't know **** about them.