Miley --

Too Young For this Much Fun?

6/23/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These pictures of Miley Cyrus allegedy mocking Asians goofing around in the makeup room on the set of her latest film, "The Last Song," has the Internet buzzing the poses are too provocative for a 16-year-old.

Miley Cyrus and Adam Shankman

Director Adam Shankman -- who is a producer on the film and appears in one of the pics -- originally posted the photos on his Twitter page and tweeted the following message in reference to the so-called "controversy":

"Miley is a sweet angel who works tirelessly and endlessly, and is allowed to have fun in the make up room! Seriously! Lighten up or no more behind the scenes pics! She's like my angel little sister.
"

sharon

A little whore for daddy!

mara

Why are her parents allowing photos like this with another adult male? Playing with the camera at her age is taking silly goofy pics that are fun such as making funny faces, doing silly girl things..NOT sexy stripper poses.

Her parents need to step up to bat on this one its a big no no.. what a pervert old dude taking the pics with her.

.............

Oh, god what "kid" would pose like that with a man old enough to be her father? I mean I would have been like "Eeeewwwww" Give me a break 'she's just a kid" stuff. And her family comes off lilke they're so wholesome when she's straddling a chair like dog humping someone's leg. She is the next Lohan or Spears.

Annette

Most girls lose their virginity at age 15. Leave Miley alone.

.............

#70 If the Cyruses want us to mind our own business then they can get out of the public eye and get out of marketing their daughter out of young girls' and their parents' pockets which support their millionaire lifestyle. In the meantime they're up for scrutiny since the public pays their checks, so get over it.

Froglevel

She the stupidest-acting of the Disney kids, including Vaness Hudgens. Miley just keeps ON acting brainless.

fash

NOT SURPRIZING SINCE SHE BEEN BANG A FEW TIMES...BRITNEY ALL OVER.... THEY LIE OR THIER PARENTS DO FOR THEM .. PARIS,MILEY,LOHAN,JONAS,NICOLE RICHIE,BRITNEY NEED TO DIE NOT ROLE MODELS..STOP BUYING THIER SH*T AND LET THEM GO AWAY....

WCL

If the pics were taken with another similar-aged guy, then fine. But this is a grown man! BIG difference.

sandie

To quote #11, You say it does not consern any of us... you are wrong it does she is a child and it is up to "ALL" adults to look after children. Its because of people like you who turn a blind eye, molestersand pedifiles are able to keep doing what they do. Miley is a child, she is a normal 16yr old with raging hormones and no common sence. When I was 16 I had a 25yr old guy after me and I thought it was the greatest thing in the world, but my mom put a stop to it and made sure this guy did not touch me. as most 16yr olds I would have gone all the way with him but because a adult stepped in I was able to not get hurt. Years later I saw where my mom was coming from and know its adults jobs to step in. If her parents are not stepping in then someone else needs to so she does not do something her 16yr old mind can not handle in the long run. So please look out for children they need our wisdom since we have all been there.

SeriousCat

Well, people still seem to believe that this miley is an angel ... ha ha !
I'm sure she could teach Paris Hilton KamaSutra ..... LMAO !!

KELC

I can't believe that supposed adults would sit here and call a 16 year old all kinds of names, grow up people and leave this child alone!

mimi

thats the oldest looking 16 year old i ever seen, she aint innoncent, but he is to close to her. just give her a few more years you will see her true colors. a combo of britney and lindsey

Black Teef

You get the 3rd input with a bottle of vodka & a bag of milkbones with this one.

socal

What a *great* role model for a our kids.

Lori

ADAM SHANKMAN is guy from So You Think You Can Dance~he's gay. Don't think Miley is his type. My friends and I acted like idiots whenever a camera was around at age 16 too. And that was a loooong time ago. It's sick that people make everything a young woman does into something perverted.