Miley --

Too Young For this Much Fun?

6/23/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These pictures of Miley Cyrus allegedy mocking Asians goofing around in the makeup room on the set of her latest film, "The Last Song," has the Internet buzzing the poses are too provocative for a 16-year-old.

Miley Cyrus and Adam Shankman

Director Adam Shankman -- who is a producer on the film and appears in one of the pics -- originally posted the photos on his Twitter page and tweeted the following message in reference to the so-called "controversy":

"Miley is a sweet angel who works tirelessly and endlessly, and is allowed to have fun in the make up room! Seriously! Lighten up or no more behind the scenes pics! She's like my angel little sister.
"

Midwest momma

This is the first time I have ever posted a comment on any site, but felt the need to on this one. I am not a fan of hers, her music style is too young and a bit too twangy of a voice for me. But, I felt a need to defend her anyways. Sometimes people see what they want to see, which is not always the truth, only want they want to believe is the truth. There is nothing controversial here at all, as a teen I used to lock myself in my room, play with makeup, dress up, lip sync, etc. A lot of teen girls do such. This is just a different version, she gets the pros to dress her up. I would rather her still act like a teenage girl than hear about her going to parties at her young age, and we know that happens a lot for celebrities around her age. Let her live a little life as a teen doing what teen girls should be able to do, shall we?

Congressman ron paul

I cant get any credit i sent them in!

L. P.

She looks like a slut. PERIOD.

Take off, eh?

Has nobody warned this minor that maybe just perhaps if someone has a camera and they take her picture that it might just get posted on the world wide web???

Um...Billy Ray this is where you insert your answer. Oh I see...you forgot how to raise a CHILD.

B.I.G. Forever

I don't care. I would so do Miley... 18 or not!

Belladonna

HMMMM,Dirty old man!! Was her da taking the photo?

VeeJay

And what can daddy say now? He's lost control and he knows it. Her career and her life. Hold on, Billy Ray, it's going to be a wild few years!!!! But, then, he knows all about that.

Meredith

LOL in the first one she has a lazy eye, EWW!!
& its not that bad i mean she was having sex with a 20 year old so..

roxie

Where was everyones outrage when this 16 year old (should be a high school sophomore) starting "dating" a 20 year old model from NYC. That adult man could not be interested on a platonic relationship with a teenager!! And that picture with Billy Ray last year was so disturbing.

Twerp

RELAX everyone! 99% of the girls her age in this country have the exact same pic posted on their myspace. If you think your little "angel" isn't doing this (or worse) you are totally delusional. I actually can't stand her, but that's only because of people like YOU being so resistant to her playing a role more fitting. Remember when the whole world caved in when Britney had a butterfly tattoo? I hope Miley finds her way!

Sam

People need to back off the girl and parents. She is a teenager that is having a little fun possing, appearntly alot of you that are bashing her has not had the oppertunity to raise a teenage girl. Believe it or not they all like to try and pose some kind of cool shot, its part of being a teenage girl. Find something of use to grip about and quite bash those that your jealous of!!

leigh

she acts like a whore. with all the sex pictures on the internet that she took, this girl has been having sex since she was what? 14.

trre

miley is a SKANK period!
#8, her dad took the picture...lol

Kim

She is 16 not six. There is nothing wrong with her goofing around. The old creepy guy in the photo is disgusting though. He's got to go!

hp.9

damn for a 16 yr old miley turnin into a SLUT?! GUESS HER MOMS BEEN AROUND HAAH!