Perez Puncher on Probation

6/24/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonThe Black Eyed Pea manager who allegedly socked Perez Hilton could be on his way to jail ... because dude is on probation for a DUI.

Polo Molina was busted for 2006 DUI in Orange County -- he was convicted on April 30, 2007 and placed on 3 years probation.

The D.A. could move to violate his probation and he could end up in the slammer for 6 months.

GLEN

He makes them all famous, promotes their music, and their press.........

Wow, what a bunch of hillbilly's.

Homophobia , alive and thriving in your great ole USA! Please stop commenting, the whole world watches and is embarrassed.

Delicious

stop the fcking violence ...... what kind of manager does the black eye pees have? DUI? wtf? what a loser!!!

kris

This is a perfect example of "what goes around comes around". All that guy was doing was defending Fergie. Perez is disgusting. Defends Paris and Madonna, but trashes everyone else. I love how he comments of celebrities like, Kelly Clarkson for being fat..and he is fat! I wish that guy had done worse to him...I am sure there are a lot of celebrities who are laughing at Perez now.

First whores!

2nd!

Annie

Don't just email Perez Hilton's advertisers call them. HBo has a contact number that were u can personally call them. I won't post it here because TMZ may take it down (they may take this down to LOL) but some of advertisers do have calling #'s that you can contact them at, which I think is better because most the time they don't read there email. Call them and tell them you plan on boycotting them until they remove their ad's from Perez Hilton. Hopefully the teen choice awards has a contact # so I can talk to them personally about removing Perez Hilton's nomination. If not I plan on contacting Fox.

who dat

I would really appreciate it if: Somebody....anybody would PUNCH perez in the face at least once a night.

Bigshott

Molina should have smacked Hilton in his vagina

SuzyCreamCheese

I don't understand Perez for picking on the Peas. Little kids listen to their music. No one takes them serious.
Better still who the hell punches anyone from behind. This Jackass was afraid to approach someone like Perez Hilton from the front. For that he belongs to be the laughing stock that he is!
POLO"S a WEENEY!

JimmyD

Poor little Perass Hilton! What a big sissy or girlyman!! He needs Ben Dover to take over!!!!!!!

springs

Harvey?? Is Perez on your payroll??
Just asking!!

scout1

Polo did what anyone else has wanted to...give him a pat on t he back and let it be a lesson to Perez, who everytime I see his picture reminds me of the Grinch!!!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

HA HA...now THAT would be KARMA!!! drunk driving violent thug going to jail...everybody wins :-)

jaye

Anyone notice that Perez got hit in the RIGHT eye, but on IDONTLIKEYOUINTHATWAY.COM website he released a picture showing he has a black eye on the LEFT side? I think Perez needs to go to jail for fraud.

sparkys nemesis

#8 surely you're delusional!:)) Visit all Perez' advertisers and ask them to stop? RU4 real?? Team Perez all the way baby, and that Peas manager should be put back where he belongs. But on the Left Coast, justice is never quite served.

fs

Ha Ha to loser thug Polo. Score is tired, one thug goes to jail (Polo), one thug skips jail (C.Brown). Money buys a lot but common sense, manners, ethics, honor