Tito Filled With Regret

6/25/2009 7:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

tito jacksonWe just spoke with Tito Jackson, who was grief-stricken. Tito said he so regrets not having spoken with Michael Jackson "in a while."

ANTHONY RAMKEESOON

I'M WITH YOU MICHELLE....THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR SUCH COMMENTS CLEVELAND GO ON A NEXT PLANET...NO ONE CAN FILL MICHAEL JACKSON'S SHOES...HIS MUSIC WILL LIVE ON....THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC MICHAEL...THANK GOD FOR MICHAEL....YOU MADE SO MANY PEOPLE DANCE AND SING AND BE HAPPY JUST LISTENING TO YOUR SONGS......YOU KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS TRY TO BRING A GOOD MAN DOWN. WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MICHAEL....R . I . P.

queenb

I agree with the person who said, "would you take 20 mil if your child was molested?" I speak as a parent of five as well as a victim of molestation..."HELL NO, I WOUDL NOT TAKE A DIME IF MY CHILD HAD IN ANY WAY BEEN ABUSED BECAUSE NO AMOUNTOF MONEY CAN BEGIN TO HEAL THAT KIND OF PAIN!!" So I believe Michael paid to avoid the defense of such an allegation which surely would have cost more. But as he learned...once you pay one ,all the idiots come out of the woodwork with baseless claims. Let the man REST in Peace. You people who are so hateful do not stop to think about his innocent three children...who will have great difficulty with the loss of the one person who remained by their sides and loved them to no end. Debbie Rowe was an incubator and she saw herself as such. These children were a paycheck for her and if she has the nerve to try to separate the two oldest from the youngest she is not a person who has a maternal bone in her body!

Michael, may you look down from heaven and finally really know how loved and respected you were and still are! Rest now...your job here was done...you are on to bigger and better things!!! XOXO

DAFFY

Mike, Praise God you can now rest. Not more scandals, stupid comments or jealousies. You are with the Master and he has deded that you need rest and peace, and you shall. You was adored and amired while we were allowed to enjoy you and now you have moved on to a higher status. GOD BLESS, Condolences to the family & fans.

Dawn

Good Lord people! Do you know how to turn the capslock off? I'm blind now! Blind I say!

JANE DOE

???????

laniesa

Oh grow up seriously. The man just died! What will happen to his own children now?????

michelle

FOR IANIESSA ....The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back.
YOU HAVE NO CHARACTER, NO CLASS. THIS IS AMERICA AND YES, YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT. HOWEVER, YOUR LACK OF RESPECT AT THE TIME OF SOMEONE'S DEATH. JUST SHOWS US, 'WHO' YOU ARE.
I WEEP FOR MICHAEL , HIS FAMILY, HIS FANS AND HIS FRIENDS.
GOD WEEPS FOR YOU, AND YOUR SOUL.

Jada

We always think that we have tomorrow to deal with issues. Then we realize that tomorrow is not promised. I hope Tito can come to terms with not having spoken to his brother in a while. He simply needs to remember that we all know who really loves us, even if we have our moments of anger at each other.

Cleveland-West_Side

I weep for all the children he destroyed.

michelle

YOU WEREN'T THERE, CLEVELAND. YOU DONT KNOW THAT. GOD IS THE ONLY JUDGE. HOW DARE YOU BE SO IGNORANT TO SPEAK ABOUT, THINGS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT. WERE YOU THERE? NO! THIS IS THE TIME, FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVED HIM, TO WEEP, TO MOURN. ALL THOSE WHO CONDEMN. YOU ARE ALWAYS SO EAGER TO JUMP ON THESE SITES, AND SPEAK ABOUT THINGS, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. LOOK AT YOUR OWN SELF. CONDEMNING SOMEONE, WITHOUT PROOF. THROW STONES AT YOUR HOUSE. The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back.

zoolady

Tito, We all send our condolences. You are in our prayers. God Bless you and your family.

Rene Rodriguez

Does anybody know my tio Frank Rodriguez that owns Franks shoe shop on Peach St. if so tell him i said hi.

Rene Rodriguez from San Jose,Ca
thanks

michelle

ONCE AGAIN...I NEVER SAID I CONDONE CHILD MOLESTATION. I SAID I WAS NOT THERE, YOU WEREN'T THERE. HOW DARE YOU CONDEMN ME, AND PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH I NEVER EVEN SAID. I WOULD NEVER NEVER, CONDONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT. AS A CHILD I WAS ALMOST KIDNAPPED BY THREE MEN, WITH THAT IN THEIR THOUGHTS. I WAS SAVED. THANK GOD.
ALL I SAID WAS NO ONE WAS THERE. NO ONE KNOWS. GOD IS THE ONLY JUDGE. SO PLEASE WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS. AND KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT. The thought manifests as the word; the word manifests as the deed; the deed develops into habit; and habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care, and let it spring from love born out of concern for all beings.

Chanel

Judgement is mine, Judgement is mine said the lord!

Can't you people just breathe and realize a mother and father just lost one of their children? Brothers and sisters just lost a sibling. Who cares right now about his short comings? why right now does that even matter? the man is dead. For God's sake! can you just freakin be grateful your not having to take part in planning a fareware for your son or brother?

When your turn comes... and it will I wish you the same breath I am asking you to extend to that family!

Jackson Family - Just breathe and I am so sorry for your lost

Jstbtrflyz

I don't believe he admitted to sharing his bed with 'hundreds' of children. Love/Hate/Black/White/Innocent/Guilty, he's answering to God now, please try to remember, children just lost their father, parents just lost their son, siblings just lost their brother....compassion is an amazing thing....try having some...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments