Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mz Jones

I SEND MUCH LOVE AND PRAYERS OUT TO THE JACKSON FAMILY AND WISH STRENGTH BE UPON EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM. EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A HARD TIME FOR EVERYONE JUST REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES THAT MICHEAL HAD AND THE WAY THAT HE HAS TOUCHED EVEYONE IN SOME TYPE OF WAY OR ANOTHER. HE WILL SURELY BE MISSED AND LOVED. LET HIS GOOD TIMES LIVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1911 days ago

Julie Johnson u.k

Michael enjoy your peace now you deserve it nobody can hurt you now enjoy the best garden ever the garden of eden your name a music will live on and hopefully everyone will remember all the good you have done around the world nite nite my night in shiny armour my condolences to all his Family and Children .x x x x x x x x R.I.P.

1911 days ago

Simran

Hi..This is a big Michael Jackson fan.
I have grown watching MJ's dance videos.
I was always inspired by his dancing styles.Specially the Moonwalk which was my dream to perform.
I tried that and luckily was able to perform it very fine.
My best MJ video song is Smooth Criminal.Gosh the 45 degree lean is impossible to do , but this king of pop made it look such an easy task.
I can never forget this legend of music & dance.
I wish I could ever dance 1% like MJ.
God give me the talent & Strength to dance like MJ.
He is a true legend.
I guess God has taken him from us coz he also wants to see MJ performing LIVE in HEAVEN...........

Your name will live for ever....MJ

I love you..I will miss you..You will always be remembered..

Your true gigantic fan
Simran

1911 days ago

DeeStr

Whether or not we fully understood his gift to us through his music and life, he taught us much. He changed the world. He made the world a better place. It's hard to accept that he is gone. We love him and our prayers and thoughts are with his family and friends.God bless you Michael.

1911 days ago

josolo

great. three has-beens dead...good grief!

1911 days ago

sherman

YOU CAN TELL THIS WORLD IS GOING TO END SOON THATS WHY WE ALL NEED TO GET RIGHT WITH GOD TO TRY TO GET INTO HEAVEN WY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU MICHAEL FARRAH AN ED

1911 days ago

Sam

Micheal you touched the hearts and minds of so many across the world. You were truly are star, too bright for this world. I pray that you are at peace and may God rest your soul. You were not only the King of Pop but the King of all our hearts. Your talent and your kind heart surpasses any words i have. You will truly be missed by all.

1911 days ago

Carmita Howze

RIP: Michael Jackson was a Great Talent I appreciate his Gift of Song and his Amazing Talent, I grew up watching him and the Jackson 5 he was a Rare Talent that gave us Fans so much endless wonderful Joyful Music to last us a Lifetime we are so for Lucky to have enjoyed his Gifts . I Love Him, God Bless his family and children, my prayers are with them. I pray that Micahel is jammin in Heaven with the Other Great Artist, Wow what a Amazing Concert that must be...

Love Always..(Always A Fan)
Carmita...xxoo

1911 days ago

Tish Perry

Michael Jackson was truly an icon. He is and was the greatest entertainer in the world. I feel blessed to have lived to experienced and embrace such great talent and share his greatness with my own children. God send us a true angel and allowed him to share talents that were never seen before with us and that I am grateful. My heart and prayers go out to Michael's children and his family. Just know that Michael's true fans the people that knew him through his music and attending all of his concerts will always stand by him and love him. We know not to allow the negative comments to take away from who and what Michael Jackson was and that was a TRUE Genius. Some people are just haters and it does not surprise me that the Media and some jealous artist would try to distract us by focusing on pass allegations. Michael gave so much to all of his fans through his music it is just a shame and a disgrace that even in death some people will not give him the peace and love he so, desperately did not receive from some in life. I love you Michael from the bottom of my heart and apart of my soul feels missing, I will never for as long as I live forget the man, the artist, or the icon.
For those who questioned whether or not Michael could have made a successful come back the answer is "YES" because anything that Michael did artistically was blessed by God and Michael could do all things through Christ Jesus that strengthen him.

1911 days ago

Andrea Toribio

OMG!!! It's very sad, my thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family.

1911 days ago

Priscilla

Yesterday was a sad day in the music industry, I pray to GOD that they let the man rest in peace. What ever he die from, so be iit they smeared him in Life please let the man rest in peace.

1910 days ago

Priscilla

People tried and tired until he break, and I beleive Dave no parent would ever just let someone get away with messing with thier kid. I think the lady was a layer and a theif from a break. I really hope the let the man family grieve and stop this mess.

RIP Micheal you were and are the best. NO one would ever top you in history.

1910 days ago

Dorothy

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away - Thank you for the life of Michael Jackson Lord.

1910 days ago

nadine nangah

Micheal was an icon, no matter what people said about him and the accusations which i believe was never true, i think when we are acused falsely and despised the best place for someone like that is at Gods bosson.RIPMike for you are a legend never to be forgotten.

1910 days ago

Tracey Walker

This is such a shocker for me. I mean WOW! I am a huge fan of Michael Jackson. My Uncle put me upon Michael Jackson when I was little. As I got older, I started to listen to him for myself. He was a natural in everything that he did. He was truly blessed to become the greatest...not one of the greatest, the greatest singer and dancer of all time. Im already praying for his family that God will give them the strength to make through this tough time, and Im going to continue to pray for his family. So I would like to say to the family stay strong and know that God is going to see you through.

1910 days ago