Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Tad

*Sniff*......He's diddling tiny angels now....*Sniff*

Jocelize

Deus, peço que Michael descanse em paz!!!!!!

Michael Jackson pra sempre, amor eterno!!! não consigo me conformar com sua morte!!!!! porque foi tirado de nós!!!!

Michael vc é imortal para mim!!!! amo você!!!!!! I Love You!!!!! você foi e continuará sendo não só o rei do pop mas da música em geral!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're always in my heart, Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLadyofPop

5 brothers from Indiana
Made a name for themselves
One stood out among the others
And became a sensation all himself
A glove and a dance
Moonwalked around the world
Not an average man
You are missed and loved
No one will ever fit your glove
You gave people a reason to grow
And to show love though out many nations
So rest in peace Michael as you know
Many people will miss you
Especially your children
My God Bless them and You

Written by Me~

Jocelize

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M VERY, VERY SAD!!!!! I'M LOST!!!!!!! I'M CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cris Lopes

Michael Jackson never die in my heart, hi change my life too
Thank´s

Maddy

Dear MJ, You always cared for us, But we couldnt care for you. We couldnt say we trust you and couldnt stand by you in your hard times. But we loved you always and trusted you with all our hearts. It was a comfort to know there is a purely good soul living among us in this world, who genuinly cares for all of us. You taught us to respect nature and hate violence. You stood against racism. We are greatful to you now and forever. Your legend will never die. There will be people to dance to your music time and over again and your message will be safe in our hearts. We love you.
Maddy
India

Ganna

R.I.P.Michael...
with love from Siberia.Yakutsk.

foxyfox123

Katherine and Joe Jackson I feel your pain , I also know what's it like to lose someone in an untimely manner
your son MJ was a great icon and I grew up listen to MJ (he was my boy) you have my deepest empathy, by the same token
I hope he made his peace with Jehovah

Katrina L

As an African American, we grew up with Michael. My sister and I had dreams about marrying Michael and the other brothers. They were like family. This is unthinkable and my feelings over the past night are indescribable. I can't stop crying. I am 47 and what this man had done for the WORLD and PEOPLE is GREAT! I wish they would stop calling him jacko because he deserves nothing but respect and honor. He was very compassionate and giving. What happened to him as a child was not his fault. I never believed in those hideous lies and if they were proven, people should learn to let go and let him be honored accordingly. MICHAEL JACKSON is a true child of God. No one should judge him, but God. It just goes to show you that we have so far to go as Christians. When someone works for the good of people and children, we should always pray for their strength. Michael was beaten badly by life and I will sorely miss him.

jocuri

We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon, the world has suffered a great loss today the record player.

Jennifer

This is such a tragedy to lose two unbelieveably wonderful & talented stars on this day....as well as Ed McMahon earlier this week. I grew up listening to Michael Jackson thanks to both my older brother & my mother. I'm in total shock over this news & it just feels so unreal. When I first heard the news, I just kept saying to myself...this can't be real. I guess in a way I was hoping it was just a horrible dream. But, unfortunately it is not a dream & I am so deeply sad/depressed. I can't imagine what his kids are going through right now. I just wish that people & the news would/will focus on the positives at this tragic time & not the negative things that went on in his life.....for the sake of his kids so that they can mourn & remember their father in a good way instead of hearing about the accusations that were made about/against him. When we lose someone in life, we should remember all the good about that person instead of bring up anything bad/negative that went on during that person's life.

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH HIS FAMILY & FRIENDS ESPECIALLY HIS CHILDREN. RIP MICHAEL JACKSON. YOU WILL LIVE ON IN THE HEARTS & MINDS OF MANY AROUND THE WORLD!!!!

Dodona

"The King of Pop" does not do Micheal Jackson justice, he is rather "The King"! He is really the greatest artist that ever lived. He has inspired so MANY people around the world, he has inspired me! I will always love, miss and remember him and his excellence! My condolences and prayers go out to his family, friends and fans, but mostly his kids. Rest in Peace Micheal, yuo deserve it! Love you forever / Dona

nagwa

you'll never be forgotten ' you will always be in my heart . rest in peace .

Barb

TMZ u rock you were the only one who had it on the nose!!!!!

Hemilly Kinupp

Still had hopes of meeting you, I hope that in the latest munity has known Jesus Christ. I'm your fan since childhood. Be sure to always be the King of Pop, for always and will always be remembered "eternal." Rest in peace. God bless your family.

By Hemilly Kinupp

Previous 15 Comments | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments