Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Precious Bancayrin

I'm saddened by your loss...my love!!!

KKK

MACCAPONE

REST IN PEACE MICHAEL JACCSON DAMN CUZZ ALL BAD LOCC.....

slammedstang

Im celebrating

The Brills in WI ~ USA

WY DO YOU NEED TO PUT BAD STUFF ON HERE @ THIS TIME?????????????????
U SHOULD BE ASHAMED.........

Susan

Like others have said, this is the ONLY site saying he is dead. CNN and other REPUTABLE sources have said he was revived before being placed in the ambulance... TMZ needs to stop gossipmongering and get their facts straight.

bill

did a youngster turn him down ???

The Man

CNN's Wolf BLitzer said he's in a coma. how come no other news source (IE; CNN, ABCNews, NYT) have reported his death? can't you triple check your sources?

stephanos Z

I grew up listening to the jackson 5. my first dance was to a Mihael Jackson song-BEN. I loved his music, will always do! I was only wondering 2 weeks ago, how far his life will go with all that pressure he had. It's sad, May God forgive him. Pray for his soul.

Raddjguy

HA.... Michael Jackson died?!?! Children everywhere can breath a sigh of relief.

Joyce Perry-Peoples

I am a huge fan of Michael Jackson. If it is true of him passing...I am SICK.

Jade Hockings

OMG! i cant believe this has hapened, you have been such a great insperation to me and have produced such good music. you didn't deserve to pass away now, after everything you have been through! just remeber you have been such a wonderful, successful artist and you will NEVER be forgotten as the "KING OF POP" your such a STAR! R.I.P Jade x

Lamborghini

Twitter is so f*cking gay.

Patti Kaufman

According to CNN, he's in a COMA, so TMZ should not be reporting his death! Shame on them!

hedeservedit2009

That's what he deserves for what he's done to those children, karma does work!! And all you MJ lovers, save your comments, I could care less what you think about my comment, he touched little boys and now he has paid. GOOD!!!