The Man Who Allegedly Punched Perez

6/25/2009 2:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Many have probably thought about it -- but this is the guy accused of actually doing it.

Polo Marino

TMZ has obtained the mugshot of Polo Marino -- the manager of the Black Eyed Peas who was arrested for allegedly punching blogger Perez Hilton after the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto on Sunday night.

Launch PhotosMarino, who is on probation stemming from a DUI arrest in California, could spend six months in jail if the D.A. in Orange County moves to violate his probation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

venicementor

All I can say is, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

rabbit on the moon

I hope he'll be okay.

Only marry foreign women

A guy hits another guy = 6 months jail.

The USA is incarceration nation. It'll cost $50k in tax payer money for the trial and another $40k for the six months time.

Take a chill pill America.

rabbit on the moon

Wow! That's the second time I was first. I feel great.

slapstickz

same wish him the best, perez deserved it!

Only marry foreign women

Though America is about 5% of the world's population, she has about 25% of the world inmate population.

America is Tough on Crime (especially when s couple dudes fight - wow).

JENSPAL

Perez can dish it but he can't take it? Finally someone is shutting that abnoxious guy up! So happy to hear GLADD is also putting Perez in his place.

nikki88

this guy is my hero. im shocked it took this long for someone to pop perez in the face. kudos to him. perez deserved what he got. (IMO)

SoCal

I wish I could carry him around the room on my shoulders while chanting his name

Felattio

I'm so jealous he got to punch Perez 1st....

Brian Peppers

I hope I'm on your jury Polo, you'll be free in time for dinner! Perez is lucky someone hasn't curb kicked him yet.

samvassa2

I would've have a big fat f*cking smile on my face!!! Great job!

Fugly Face

OMG This is what a real man looks like!!! This is what a man who stands up to trash looks like!!! Thank you so much for shutting that fat pig looking face prick up! I think there should be more men like you in this world Polo. When a man (even if he is a gay men) like Perez puts down young girls and gay and lesbians contanstantly someone has to stand up and finally punch the light out of the pedo perez. THANK YOU POLO!

RAR1234

Is there a defense fund I can contribute to?

geturfactsright

Someone should start a defense fund for this HERO !!!!!!!!!. Punching Perez is like helping an old lady across the street. it's the right thing to do .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments