Coroner on MJ: 'No Indication of Foul Play'

6/26/2009 7:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County Coroner just announced Michael Jackson's autopsy has been completed -- but more testing is needed before the official cause of death can be determined.

The coroner said the cause of death was deferred because additional testing -- including toxicology and other tests -- is needed. It will take 4-6 weeks to complete.

There was no trauma to Michael's body and "no indication of foul play" -- but he said Michael had been taking "some prescription medications."

He said Michael was pronounced dead in the emergency room of UCLA. Jackson's body will be released after 6 PM.

Bart

I sure would like to see them photos!!!!!!

Staci

May this beautiful and wonderful entertainer rest in peace! Michael Jackson will be greatly missed and forever remembered.

Harvey Lee Roth

DOCTOR WAS LOOKING FOR REVENGE OVER HIS ABUSED SON!

MG

This man was not allowed a moment's peace since his talent was discovered when he was a child. Unfortunately for his family... his fans, the paparazzi, or the World will never allow Michael a moment's peace in death either. It's tragic that his life ended so suddenly... and as he was misunderstood and cheated in life, so it goes in death.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

look, ur heart is only gonna deal with the toxins u put in ur body 4 so long, and the ones that he was taking mess bigtime with ur respiratory functions...so sad that Anna, Heath, Elvis and soooooooo many others are enabled, not a soul on the planet who abuses meds is gonna live forever..ur gonna die sooner than ur time, not rocket science, tragic YES

Durandalf

RIP MJ, on t'aime

jellybean

The world waited to hear from the coroner and all he could come up with was "no indication of foul play"? Come on, don't put the world through this bs to just be told "sorry, no news". Don't say "news conference at 1:30pm and then extend that to 3pm". If you have no news whatsoever, then do the world a favor and DON"T REPORT ANYTHING. Of course it wasn't foul play, yes he probably had an over dose. It is a sad situation and we really don't need to know WHY he died, he died. Plain and simple

tik

121. Cracks me up when people claim Michael was a child molester..fact is he was never, EVER charged or convicted of any such CRIME! people say" well if someone isnt guilty they dont pay people off" thats the most pathetic claim ever..
how about this...if you were the parent of a so called "victim" of child abuse..would you settle? If a parent that was truly
out to get the man who hurt their child and took a paycheck in stead..THE PARENT is the REAL MONSTER.
Micheal was guilty of one thing..loving people too much..trusting people too much..!

Micheal is in heaven with all the good people..

all these people that made false claims and sold out their kids like PIMPS are going to HELL!

Posted at 5:28PM on Jun 26th 2009 by Dirksgirl

The best post I've read on TMZ, thus so far!!! Thanks Dirksgirl R.I.P. M.J.

Theresa

Xanax & Demerol overdose. The family already knows that. The findings will not be released for 4 to 6 weeks.

Or he died of a 7yr. old hot dog.

T.J.

In my humble opinion, MJJ was under a considerable amount of stress for many years. Stress like he experienced is deadly. Too, the meds of course did damage to his body. MJJ was an icon, as was Farrah for us 40 somethings that grew up with them. I wish them both eternal peace. Yesterday was a sad day.

let it go

7. TMZ!!! You were gone most of the day!!!???
Whats up??

Posted at 6:36PM on Jun 26th 2009 by springs

Hey Springs, sorry about that, we just needed to make sure everything was in order around here. Hope we didn't put you out much.

Nene

I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN. I felt like I lost a family member. I just can't stop crying my eyes out ... this is devastating and unbelieveable and to think during his life I ADMIRED HIM but never felt the need to go crazy like the rest of his true fans like myself who stuck by his side faithfully despite the controversies which I still do not believe. I LOVE YOU MICHAEL and you deserve the news media coverage you are receiving. Thank you Heavenly Father for gracing us with such a true GENIUS.

I am so grief stricten and I wish, his true legacy given to the world will not be forgotten. I hope we focus less on what is perceived to be the man and fccus on his true genius and humanitarian spirit. Listen to the words of his song people,there you will see his true heart. You cannot always believe in everything the media tells you.

Buck Farack

Which cryogenic lab is supposed to pick up the body? Will they put him next to Walt Disney? What about his nose... will they store it in a drawer or something until he's thawed out?

Durandalf

RIP MJ
Tu nous manque déjà
on t'aime

rbrown

I would just like to say that I think the media made Michael a "monster" in the public eye. I think his fame and fortune led greedy people to destroy his image. He was a kid at heart and had so much love and kindness in his soul. I hope in death he can finally be portrayed as the generous man he really was. God bless his family and may God protect his kids.