Michael Jackson -- Rare Family Photos

6/28/2009 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Over 20 never-before-seen pictures of Michael Jackson have emerged showing him as he lived his everyday life.

Michael Jackson

From birthday to costume parties, these pictures show a candid, unmasked, genuinely happy Michael as he interacts with his children, employees and friends.

heather

Michael looked so happy and content in these photos, as did the children. Such precious normal moments of memory in such a stressful outer world in which Michael was enveloped in. There is no place like the comfort of home. I pray for his family and especially his children's ability to deal with such a loss.

me

poor guy, everyone was so quick to judge. may he truly R.I.P.

JodyNZ

Gorgeous photos, miss you so much Michael..

Anita

PEPSI Generation

The father

Advil

Nice photos but i wonder who leaked them? It seems the chaos has only just begun RIP Mike

weenie

vITILIGO WOULD NOT EVENLY AFFECT THE SKIN...IT WOULD BE VERY PATCHY, LIKE A BAD PEELING SUN BURN.

Monique

Sweet...

Think

Aww so sad MJ will be missed so very much, I have the pleasure of seeing him in concert in the 80's at dodger stadium I went 2 night in a row fri and sat. It was the best concert I have ever seen, he moon walked across the stage. The above pictures are nice to see he looks so happy with his children. My heart and prayer go out to his 3 children who have sadly lost there wonderful father way 2 soon, and to rest of his family. What happened and why? My heart is so broken, the world seems empty with out MJ
Rest in Peace MJ You are in a better place

PEPSI Generation

BAD LA cops have been killin people for years and even the capt was been fired many times.GOVERNATOR`ss is mOB as it gets.I`ve been a target of thier KILLROY crews for years Howard Robard Hughes IIV yes yes maybe you got MJ shut up and his money in your BAG`ss but I STILL here come and get ME!.

Sherie

Nice to see happy pictures with his children in what looks like extremely happy times for him. :)

Anita

Poor kids do not look happy.
Wonder what it was like for that poor blond boy to have Michael's freaky face look into his crib. God.

sonali

All these moments with his children truly appear to be kodak moments- now an album of memories, we as humans do not let others live in peace while they are alive and in death the realization dawns but by then its just too late....rest in peace Michael coz you deserve it..may the angels be with you alwats..

K man

I like Michael Jackson as a caring loving person. I have nothing against him. But honestly I never liked his music and dancing. although I do like a couple of his songs he sang in the early seventies but when that hooting and screeching stuff came out
It does nothing for me. I just don't like it.

Edumacated

17. He did NOT bleach his skin. MJ suffered from Vitiligo associated with the Lupus he had, according to Doctor Chopra.

Posted at 1:19AM on Jun 28th 2009 by Shere

*********************************

Try READING about Vitiligo. It causes white patches on the skin, not an overall even white tone.

I understand that many loved him, but use some common sense. This man HATED his blackness. The wanted white skin just as he wanted white children, and he paid handsomely for them both. Take a look at him pre-surgey and pre-bleaching and tell me he couild have sired the white children you see in the photos.

He was a deeply disturbed man. Talented, yes, but deeply, DEEPLY disturbed. I am amazed that black people so often deify celebs (Michael, OJ) who do so much to erase all traces of blackness from their lives.