Michael Jackson -- Rare Family Photos

6/28/2009 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Over 20 never-before-seen pictures of Michael Jackson have emerged showing him as he lived his everyday life.

Michael Jackson

From birthday to costume parties, these pictures show a candid, unmasked, genuinely happy Michael as he interacts with his children, employees and friends.

girl

How come none of his kids look like him?

dmaninsac

I don't have kids, but I do find it odd that in several of these photos a couple of the boys have their shirts off. I mean, they have paper hats on. It looks to be a birthday party and it is indoors. As a kid of 4,5, or 6, I don't remember going to a friends house for a birthday party and us all taking our shirts off just to hang out indoors. I'm just sayin'.

Basic Human Rights

#67 just wants a reaction. Really horrible thing to say especially since there is no proof and MJ was aquitted. It's talk like that which made him so sad in later years and may have lead to his demise. Perhaps one day you will know how it feel to be WRONGLY accused of something.

somewhocares

So sad. He is definitely missed. Poor kids. They are old enough to know that Daddy isn't around anymore. And for the perso who made the bleaching comment. He has had interviews where they have said they've seen the pictures of him when his skin started to become blotchy. So I am sure he probably did bleach his skin to fix the pigment, but you would too if your skin had all these patches of white that look abnormal, and you were a public figure. The only change he really made was to his nose. He grew up with a father who beat him and told him he was ugly, and that his nose was too big. What would you have done in that situation? To be a child and have your very own parent put you down......Sad. All his dad cared about was Michael's "superstardom". He was the result of his own upbringing. He never had a childhood so he remained a child in his mind. It's how he lived and no one has the right to critisize him for it. You can't possibly know what it is like to be in his shoes and what he dealt with. Yes, he did put himself in situations that made him look "bizzarre" as people say, but it was just the way he was. He knew no different. If you listen to all the interviews and every public appearance he made, or about him, you would understand this. Whether you love him or hate him, he is remembered by everyone. He didn't deserve nor should he have died. Now these kids are what matters and they have to grow up without their daddy, and now people fighting over custody. It's sad. It's sad when anyone dies.

Basic Human Rights

#73 actually it's not odd at all. If you know anything about kids, you know that if one kid does something other kids will quickly want to "copy" him. All it needed was for one kid to take his shirt off and the other kids would follow. I was a camp counsellor and I can tell you that even indoors kids run around and are VERY ACTIVE getting hot - especially at birthday parties. Hard to keep up with them! It's normal for the kid to want to take his shirt off (if he's hot) and MJ who was all about letting kids be kids would not have stopped him. And other kids would have followed suit, etc. Perhaps MJ would have stopped the girl out of modesty. Personally, as a kid I would go topless all the time and I'm female. They are KIDS for god's sake.

Noelle

Wow, Really....Enough already....and this is only the beginning!?!!?!??....

Nine

I'm just shocked at how mediocre and plain the inside of the house looks. The outside is grand, but inside looks like my old apartment.

Noelle

Oh and who sent these photos in and how much were they paid??? SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU LOSER!!!

somewhocares

#67 and #76 ----- shame on you! God will get you one day for those hateful comments. No one thinks you're funny.

Lynne

Awww...these are great!

Basic Human Rights

Ok look, there's something you childish people making jokes should know. Child molesters are, by and large, completely normal looking HETEROSEXUAL MEN. Throughout society, the homosexual community has been WRONGLY blamed for pedophilia and MJ (who is most probably asexual) was also WRONGLY blamed. The people doing the blaming have mostly been HETEROSEXUAL MEN ironically. In fact, I the person making fun of MJ right now may have a thing for kids himself and feels better about himself by blaming other innocent people.

I once dated a guy who slept with tons of women and proudly displayed it whenever he could. I later found out he had a thing for 12 year old girls. Really gross and disturbing. And there you have it.

Zoe

::If you bought a ticket for one of his concerts in london, you should hold onto it and not try for a refund. Think of the money you can make on E-Bay in a few years.::

Nice try, but as a collector, something won't be valuable when there are 750,000 of them in existance, no matter who keeps them.

Basic Human Rights

Child molesters are HETERSEXUAL MEN who are normal in every other way. Google it if you don't believe me. Those are the true stats. MJ was probably not heterosexual and he (sorry to say) wasn't normal looking or acting. Even experts agree that MJ does not fit the standard profile of the pedophile and highly doubt he ever harmed kids. Of course no one is 100% sure just as no one is 100% sure that YOU haven't harmed kids. Only God knows and MJ himself and of course the kids who LIED because they wanted his money.

dave

Move on. Enough of Jackson. He sang, he danced. Imbeciles think he's a God.. Big f-ing deal. Is this important in the big scheme of things? I'm starting to get embarrased that I even look at your website.

Basic Human Rights

Oh I meant to say I think MJ was asexual which is a condition that affects about 5 % of the population. But, of course, I don't know that. Lisa Marie probably does.