30 Minute Delay in Calling 911 for Jackson

6/29/2009 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad MurrayIt took Michael Jackson's doctor a half-hour to call 911 after finding MJ unconscious -- this according to the doc's lawyer, Edward Chernoff.

Chernoff explained this bizarre revelation by saying Dr. Conrad Murray didn't immediately make the call from his cell phone because he didn't know the exact address of Michael's mansion. For the record, the house is just above Sunset Blvd. in Beverly Hills -- one of the most famous streets in the country.

Chernoff said Murray eventually got someone in the house to make the call.

Murray has already taken heat for performing CPR on Jackson as he was lying on a bed. Chernoff's excuse ... it was a "firm bed."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ozzylove

FIRST... this guy won't be smiling long

max

OMG :( sad

mnyar

what a jerk ! 30 minuts ! i swear they should put this guy in jail !

mj fan1989

ok i thought something was wrong when i heard the 911 call it all just doesnt sound right to me something else happened

MJ is ♥

Sad.

Jolie

If the doctor had picked up a house phone, wouldn't 911 be able to identify the location immediately through its computer system? We have that ability here in the midwest city I live in. This is a nonsense excuse. Even if the aforementioned system was not available, all the doctor had to do is call 911 and state he was at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch and I'm sure emergency dispatch would have been able to find out the rest of the info. and send the ambulance out soon after.

singermagic1

I'm sure if he had just said it was the house in Homby Hills that MJ was staying at the police would know which house it was. Beverly Hills PD know where VIP's are staying

Alicia Sessums

That DOC has alot of explaining to do. Michael wouldn't leave this world like this. He loved his children and just sold out 50 concerts. I could go on and on...

Little Susie 01

What this just gets more wierd by the moment. First the doctor saw him not breathing then.. he caught him with light faint pulse now he waited 30 mins to call 911 cuz he didnt know the address to mikes House? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. there is alot of explaining to do. Nothing here is making sense.. the stories keep changing. I mean come on .. YOU HAVE THE KING OF POP LAYING ON FLOOR OR BED OR WHATEVER and not having the address DELAYED THE 911 PHONE CALL DOES i mean this is ABSURD. SOMETHING IS REALLY WEIRD HERE.

Tink44

Well, I think I am still in shock from all the events this week, but we are all being too quick to find a blame. I think the one to blame is the one who passed. He was on a downhill spiral for years and it caught up with him. god blass him, but I think he just wore out.

Hates Conan like crap

The 911 operators can detect a caller's location by their phone, whether it's a land line or a cell.

The doctor is fearful of something. Maybe he was stoned too.

CJ

30 freaking minutes???????????????????????????????? Is this guy really a dr.? People who don't even know how to give CPR know to call 911 before doing anything else.............................The more this guy talks the more stupid he sounds.

jon

This doesnt make since that he didnt know the right address but he was live in doctor for Michael right???
And even if he should have all his patience home addresses

Richard

Sure he didn't call fast... he was trying to fix his f***ed up desition of injecting MJ. Doc was sh!tless.

JOE JACKSON... ROTT IN HELL YOU STUPID BASTARD..... smiling and promoting your stupid record label.

OHH wait... I Have a better idea... let bury MJ at Neverland make the mansion a Museum and charge every poor soul that wants to mourn my Hen of golden eggs. I HATE YOU JOE!!!! I REALLY HATE YOU. YOU SICK F*CK!!!! TE ODIO MALDITO CABRÓN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hates Conan like crap

singermagic1, the house isn't in Beverly Hills. It's in the city of Los Angeles.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments