Prince II's Birth Certificate -- No Mother Listed

6/30/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've obtained the birth certificate for Michael Jackson's youngest son -- which only lists the kid as having one parent ... Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson's son Click to view!

On the doc, Prince Michael Jackson II's father is listed as MJ -- but the space where Prince's mother is supposed to be named was left blank.

As we reported earlier this morning, Michael is not the biological father of his three children. In Prince Michael's case, the surrogate never knew she was carrying Michael's baby -- who was conceived in vitro.

And this is interesting ... Katherine Jackson apparently doesn't know Prince Michael's date of birth. Yesterday, in the guardianship papers, she listed his DOB as 1/21/02. The birth certificate says he was born on 2/21/02, one month later.

PEPSI Generation

U shut D hell UP some now!

DameCash

Wow.. who is the parent?

MERCEDEZ, BMW, LEXUS, INFINITI, CADILLAC, ACURA, TOYOTA, HONDA, ETC... IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
NEED A NEW CAR BUT NO ONE WILL QUALIFY YOU? DON'T WORRY. WE HAVE YOU COVERED.
VISIT http://1500BYTODAY.COM
GET QUALIFIED FOR A NEW OR USED CAR TODAY REGARDLESS OF CREDIT.
1ST 100 APPLICANTS GUARANTEED APPROVAL...

hahahaha!

She's 80 .. there are alot of 2's and 1's to be writting, LOL Seriously sometimes I have to stop and think of my own kids birth dates, I'm sure it was just CRS moment on her part. :)

Umm

So does HE (the child) know his birthday? I mean, didn't they ever have birthday parties? Maybe she just made a mistake on the form.

Virginia

I am sorry Micheal is dead. But Micheal was screwed up as a football bat. In his death. he remains even more screwed up.

bla

And just by that little pictures you can tell he looks like HIS father.
Leave those kids alone.

Andrea

Blanket looks like Michael.

JoeP

I'll take him, he's a few months older than my kid.

Winsome Davis III

CLIFFS NOTES:

(1) First paedophile. Now kidnapper
(2) Michael Jackson = Sleaze
(3) Michael Jackson = White slave trader
(4) Send the CIA in there and extricate those kids. Where's Oliver North when you need him?
(5) Why is it all Michael Jackson fans are illiterate?

Kerry

The fact that Michael never adopted these kids is reprehensable to say the least. I wish he'd taken a more pro active approach to ensure they were protected at all ends. Masks won't make this go away. This is not to suggest in my opinion that he didn't love them. Michael just didn't have the mental accuity to assume there would never be anyone to contest him.The important thing now is to make sure they grow up in the most loving environment possible.

mellow

public records rule!

It took til his 3rd child to figure out the "right" way to do it, I am sure he wishes he had done that for the other 2 negating all this bio mom bs. Surrogacy is a beautiful thing so I hope this debacle does not taint what it is for parents unable to conceive.
Legally all of these children were his and in the end that is all that will matter in a custody hearing.

ItsMilly

Just had a chance to check TMZ. Our office TV is stuck on Tru TV, big sigh, so I've missed all the news.

Okay, my head is spinning. So does the surrogate mother know NOW that the baby she gave birth to on 2/21/02 is Prince II?

I hope Katherine just made a mistake on the form.

So sad Michael could not make his own children.

(((RIP Michael)))

hugsandhissyfits

I certainly hope the kacson clan is keeping all the information on the kids paternity issues away from the kids.Its hard not to turn a tv and magazien etc its all wbout who they beloong to we have to remember these are children and michael loved them with all his heart and they deserve respect...
I agree with the fact Katherine should have the kids..they had a relationship w grandma ..who is to say janet couldnt die tomorrow also before katherine?
I certainly hope joe doesnt get around them...after the torture he caused micheal it shouldnt be allwed.
love to all his kids and remember america does care about you..

jaye

Why would she know the child's birth date? It's not like they were close to Michael and that he was giving them day by day news of the coming event. Michael was a secretive person and his family don't know a LOT about him. Although they CLAIM a relationship with the kids, when would they have spent ANY significant time with the kids? They didn't even spend time with Michael.

angellovef