Inside Neverland Ranch

7/1/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Far from the lavish zoo/theme park/mansion it once was, Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is now a barren, forgotten property that was once fit for a King of Pop.

media_removed.jpg

Princess

He had such a beautiful ranch it would have been so nice to be there and see it as it once was. Michael Jackson always wanted to keep his innocence, he was always sick of the press how they would single him out and criticize him in ways no person should ever go through. His abuse from his father and force to grow up at such a young age caused him to long for a childhood of his own and an escape. He turned to the figure of Peter Pan which inspired him to create a place such as "The Neverland Ranch" where a person never has to age and can stay for as long as they want. Even though he was an adult on the outside in his heart and his mind he felt as he was a child himself I know that doesn't sound normal but he wanted to do anything to make-up for his lost time. But other than that Michael was the greatest performer ever and he loved our world so much he made the most beautiful songs that so many people know. He wanted our world to change for the better and I really hope that it does :) I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!

Britney and MJ

Moonwalker's Smooth Criminal

MJ's Earth Song he loved the earth so much :)

His fantastic moonwalk he learned from Jeffery

The way this man danced had everyone's eyes glued to him

I have always loved anything and everything about this song (accept for the people he was talking about YOU NEGATIVE PRESS!!!) when I knew Moonwalker was on I knew that they would show this "Leave Me Alone" video

Tarah Hord

The interior designer to this place should be taken out in front of a firing squad. The wallwaper hasn't been replaced since '72

Honey

I want to know where all the recent concrete went. What are they building or trying to fill in?

he jian

惊悉摇滚天王Michael Jackson刚刚逝世,令全球粉丝悲痛万分。那是一个时代的结束,宛若上世纪猫王离世!不过值得庆幸的是Michael不像Myspace那样来大陆卖身(我这次仍然未指邓文迪);Jackson也不学Yahoo那样到内地做共匪的干儿子!——摘自《何健语录》欢迎转载,谢谢支持!

jasmine

Awesum photography n such a beautiful house .

Little Los Angeles

that's hugh. too big for a regular family.

Whatajoke

.........WHAT A DUMP.........

Whatajoke

Now that we see photos, does anyone still think this could be another "Graceland"........LOL

cissygirl

God bless you Michael Jackson. You were a tortured soul, starting with your abusive father. I hope that now, you are finally at peace in Heaven. I will miss you, and your music along with your original, and unique dance moves. You truly are the King of Pop, and always will be.

Your fan

cissygirl

I just watched the video released from CNN. It made me so sad to see him rehearsing for his tour, and 2 days later he died. I will miss him as an artist, I liked all of his songs, and what a performer he was. He will be missed.

king

LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ALL THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS BEING SAID ABOUT THE KING OF POP IS JUST STUPID I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT MICHAEL DID IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE I RESPECTED HIM CAUSE HE WAS A MUSICAL GOD IN A GREAT PERFORMER EVEN BETTER THAN ELVIS(THAT'S JUST MY OPINION) IN PEOPLE SEEM TO FORGET THAT MICHAEL GAVE $300 MILLION NOT $300 THOUSAND $300 FREAKING MILLION DOLLARS TO CHARITY'S ALL AROUND THE WORLD THAT IS AMAZING IN NO DISRESPECT TO FARRAH OR BILLY MAYS(WHO I NEVER HEARD OF) BUT THEY DIDN'T HAD AN INPAC ON PEOPLE THE WAY MICHAEL DID PERIOD. THEY WAS FAINTED AND CRYING AT HIS CONCERTS FOR PIKESAKES BUT NEVERLAND SHOULD BECOME ANOTHER GRACELAND THAT WAS HIS SANCTUARY PLACE OF PEACE UNTIL THE LYING VULTURE PARENTS FORCED THERE SON TO LIE TO SQUEZZE MILLIONS OUT OF HIM.

Linda Angel

I think they should make Neverland Ranch an Amusement Park where people can see his work and all of his stuff as an Museum. Charge people to go in and have tours. Have the animals and train rides. It would be an very nice Amusement Park, like another Disney Land. Alot people will go there, have fun and honor him.

zawadiyaneema

The house is wonderful, Michael was a blessing to many people. I will miss him, but I will listen to his songs. Not many people are blessed to leave something good behind when they leave this world, Michael was able to leave a treasure behind.
Stop giving rude comments and be creative yourselves so that when you leave this world people will benefit from your goodness. Not everyone has such a wonderful house as the one in the neverland,Michael was a real blessing,rest in peace our good friend and brother, we will all leave this world one day, let's be human and appreciate good deeds from others.

1903 days ago

Tom

Cant we all pitch in a couple dollars each and buy this place
Make it into a hotel and final resting place for Michael
And make it into the place once again as it was for all to see and enjoy
With all these loyal fans we could work together
We could do something

1903 days ago

HT

you should be really ashamed of talking about a person that way,even if they were never evidence about all this stuff. if you would love your own kids even for 1 % the man loved his own kids,the world would be a better place. The Man isnt even buried yet and you re talking that way. 2 that brainless ones : You re all HYPOCRITES!

1903 days ago