Michael Jackson's Will

7/1/2009 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's WillWe now know what's in Michael Jackson's will -- for starters, he never said where he wanted to be buried.

We've learned the will -- which will be filed today -- is 5 pages long. As for who gets what -- Jackson's entire estate goes to the Michael Jackson Family Trust. The trust documents are not included in the will and the contents of the trust remain confidential.

We're told the trust provides for Michael's children and mother, and distributes money to several charities.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

stella

r.i.p. michael

Pedro

Really sad story...

----
People, try this amazing game: tytytypp.mybrute.com

BallSack

First sucker heads

Linda Mott

Check and see if my name is on the will.

evie

XOXOXO

Ed

I just hope that there's no way Joe Jackson can get access to the trust.

hunsister

Odd that it is only 5 pages long but I suspect the trust declaration is a lot longer. As I've posted earlier, the money would be held in trust and the terms of the trust will control the spending of the money to the benefit of the beneficiaries, his mother and children. The trustees (who may not be the executors under the will but their identity will be crucial) must comply with the terms of the trust. I'm impressed that he had his affairs in such good order.

tannedlady

IM SO PLEASED HE LEFT HIS DAD NOTHING....I HOPE HE NOW FEELS WORTHLESS JUST LIKE HE MADE HIS SON FEEL ....AND JOE..ALL THEM TEARS YOU SHED WILL BE CROCODILE ONES!!!!! X

ese

rip MJ
shout out to the jackson family
may the lord see you through this.

Truthteller

How could you have discovered the contents before it's even filed? Personally, I'm happy Joe gets nothing. Even though MJ was very close to his Mum, from this it appears she doesn't get control either - a good thing. Whatever MJ thought/felt about her, she enabled his abuse as a child. Even if she didn't leave her husband, what did she do to protect him? What did she do to put a STOP to his lethal problems with prescription drugs? Those problems combined with his need for his Dad's love and approval over his lifetime plus supers tardom...all this led to his death. Katherine may not be the monster that JJ is, but she definitely had a hand in this. And let's not forget, MJ paid all her bills. Still, I keep her in my prayers. Of all the greed in the J family, she appears at least to have actually loved him. She just doesn't seem to have done much to save him.

Jaz

:[ this is sad but at least my man MJ has a will. It makes things easier.

dee

i think for his childrens financial security it would be great to bury him here at neverland and have it like elvis fans have graceland.

Laura

lol @ #4!

Take a peek for my name too. :D

cara

MJ is probably the greatest entertainer of all time. He was multi-talented. He was also a troubled soul. Why do we have to pick over his remains to the last detail. He's gone. Of course, he had an estate. Why do we care who gets what. We know he loved his children and his mother and had no time for his media hungry father. His greatness will live on....we'll miss him and now, can we please, finally, let him rest in peace.

Al Sharpton was a disgrace at the Apollo yesterday. Dancing and grinding. He showed absolutely no respect. But, then, he's friends with Joe Jackson. That's all I needed to know. Sharpton looking for press. Sad.

mia

I can't believe they are taking him to Neverland, especially if they bury him there. I always read that Michael never wanted to go back there after his house was raided by cops and they found all his "secret" stuff. Seems like karma to me but I bet Michael never wanted it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments