Michael Jackson's Will

7/1/2009 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's WillWe now know what's in Michael Jackson's will -- for starters, he never said where he wanted to be buried.

We've learned the will -- which will be filed today -- is 5 pages long. As for who gets what -- Jackson's entire estate goes to the Michael Jackson Family Trust. The trust documents are not included in the will and the contents of the trust remain confidential.

We're told the trust provides for Michael's children and mother, and distributes money to several charities.

starstuff

"he never said he wanted to be buried". What did he say?
Maybe Michael will be perserved in glass and placed in his museum. I think this would be wonderful and many should be perserved this way.

Sick Of It

#4 Linda - yes, I checked, your name is right next to mine.

Blairbear

Please TMZ, I am begging you REPORT ON SOMETHING ELSE! ANYTHING ELSE! Keep up with Michael news and all, but is no other celeb out and about?! Is there no other news happening at all?!?!?!?!?! I am two more MJ updates away from removing tmz from my bookmarks :S

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Hey 10 - check with his creditors and see how well they think he had his affairs in order.

Gerda

I cant believe they bring him to neverland. I think afther all that happend and they took away his Neverland and the magic it had he never wanted to go back. Thats what I think.
But I guess his family wants him to be there so they can make money out of it making it a shrine. I know fans will come there to see. And I am also a fan believe me but I dont think its good. But Micjael cant say anything anymore so for the family its easy to do and say what they want. And that is worry me they can do anything they want now now that he's gone.
I'm sure he left out his dad and he gets nothing. Well done Michael.

ITS IN HIS WILL

I bet he wanted to have a public memorial on the grounds of Neverland. That is the only reason i can think of why they are in such a rush to have this public viewing. From what i have heard it is a logistical nightmare.

Michelle

When fans called Elvis "The KIng", he responded "there is only one King and that is Jesus Christ." Was there anything similar with Michael? (responding to post below)

6. R.I.P to the King

Blake

Rest in Peace Michael. As for you clowns rubbishing him, why waste your time on here if you don't want to hear about it? Leave it be for those of the majority who miss someone so special.

DTDoyle

Wow!!! TMZ should rename itself "The Michael Jackson Zone"

Wallycrawler

Ahhhh... Didn't we learn that yesterday on cable media? You guys gotta get ahead of da curve! Especially if your gonna run noth'n but Michael Jackson news! Learn da truth @ www.wallycrawler.blogspot.com

Kathleen

I was wondering why they would take him back to Neverland. However, if you think, it's probably the one place that they could have him that would give some form of privacy on a regular basis. It's probably hard determining a place where he wont' be distrurbed. They will have to have some form of security around his resting place. Perhaps Neverland offers that and creates a since of stability for the children.

pl

Well now we know how he (Michael) felt about his father by leaving him out of the will. Joe Jackson is an embarrassment to his entire family. plugging his so called record company at a time like this. UNBELIEVABLE!! No wonder MJ was so screwed up. Such a sad and tragic story this all is and I fear this is only the beginning.

Dano HI 50

I am I am in the Will 'yeyy' MJ-Wanna_Be_Startin_Somethin.mp3

Rachael

Right, to #21 - that's what I've heard too, cannot be buried there...
As far as Joe & Katharine, haven't they been legally separated for 11 yrs or something??? So why do people assume that if Katharine has the kids, Joe will get hold of them?
And ha-ha I will laugh in the man's face too, because he gets n-o-t-h-i-n-g. Very telling, wouldn't you say?

Ks

They are going to preserve him sitting up so all the kids can play on him for a change.