Jackson Doctor: I'm the Best Doc I Can Be

7/2/2009 6:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein, Michael Jackson's longtime dermatologist and friend, spoke to photogs outside his home this morning about Jackson and buzz about him in the media.

Dr. Arnold Klein: Click to watch
The LAPD wants to speak with Klein about drugs and Michael. Klein said, "There are no allegations about me. I guarantee it." There are also reports that he's the biological father of Jackson's kids.

PEPSI Generation

the strong arms LA`GOVERNATOR`ss roids trainer and the CALL to cash in his star for thew cash cow payday same sop standard mob deal as forever MURDER INC

LillyandGish

FABIO

I'm sure this Turd was paid plenty by Jacko to do all sorts of things we don't yet know about...

Sad

Like he has never prescreibed any narcotics to Michael. Onec opon a time ...

Debbie

17. This isn't the Doctor to be concerned with! It's Conrad Murray who waited 30 minutes to call 911. It's Conrad Murray who did CPR on a bed! It's Conrad Murray who probably used some form of medication that killed Michael. That's why he bolted from the hospital and is in hiding. Because he killed an Icon! He killed a Legend. If you are wondering about any doctor, looked to Dr. Murray!! He's the one who killed Michael Jackson.
AGREED!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting

Why are plastic surgeons and dermatologists such freaks?

stephanie

is it me, or is the doctor taking some of the drugs he may have prescribed to MJ?

Cali MJ Fan

Oh I am trying so hard to keep my comments to myself on the still pic on the video of him... with his mouth wide open. Ewwww. I am convinced that MJ would not have asked him to be the baby daddy donor -- MJ was too concerned with looks (sorry that may sound superficial). Eeeek. He is just downright scary looking. I hope TMZ makes this video viral if Klein is found to have any part in prescriping drugs for MJ.

BTW...maybe if he got in the front seat of the car, and strated driving himself around-- it might help him burn a few calories (ducks n runs).

Advil

WTF?

uNclear hysteria

what a clever disguise!! hat, sunglasses, new goatee... still ridin' 'round town in the backseat of that same limo...

no one will recognize him now !!

very incognito and inconspicuos!

SuzyCreamCheese

What a Creeper!!!
I hope the drugs he supplied Jackson with were not used to drug his own children. I hope someone checks these kids out.
It's crazy how much the kids look like this loser.

Monique

What a nice guy. Notice how the paparazzi didn't lunge at him like they do with anything else that moves. That's because he spoke with confidence and nothing but the truth. I commend that doctor.

music4life

this is such garbage cant the media ever leave people alone? He just lost his friend and people are hounding him, sick.

Carla

Psychiatry Kills.

Catholic Girl

GET ON A TREADMILL YOU FAT SLOB! If this is the biological father of those 2 kids, Michael needed a eye transplant too, good gawd he's homely....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments