Ryan O'Neal -- 'It's Hard to Believe'

7/2/2009 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just one day after Farrah Fawcett's funeral, a somber Ryan O'Neal was out in Malibu.

Ryan O'Neal: Click to watch
Ryan said it was "fantastic" to have son Redmond out of jail for the service, but when we asked him how he was feeling, Ryan only said "I don't know yet. It's hard to believe."

NickS

Welcome back TMZ from your vacation.

eattrn

I take it that no blows were thrown between them then.

Ya Think

I guess TMZ is censoring me for some reason, because they're not sending my confirmations to my email What's up with that, TMZ?

Ryan O'Neal did a wonderful thing by having a private service for Farrah. He showed his love and devotion to her by giving her this dignified final service and handling the arrangements the way he did. It was nice that the authorities allowed Redmond to attend; if only he could have been there in his mother's final moments. Hopefully he will be able to honor his mother's wishes and turn his life around.

TJ

Uh, parking in the handicapped spot? What up with that?

Elsi

Of course he doesn't know how it feels yet. He's always on a high and we're not talking from pain medication.

Bummed out

After seeing O'Neil last night in the limo with his open mouth kissing some blonde, yea really feeling sad.
Poor Ryan not letting his son in the service, What has he done in the last 15 years.??
He will back out of the news until aressted again for something...smoking with the kids.
His kids are all screwed up,the ones with Farrah and without..The person in all there lives is Ryan.
He maybe the biggest screw up of all. May Farrah RIP.
Ryan show some respect and keep the blonde under the bed for while,not in public. Shows what a horses ass you are.

GO KENDRA

I'm glad to see there is no MEDIA CIRCUS involved - like with the MJ drama !! May Farrah RIP - and may Ryan have the courage to take it ONE DAY AT A TIME without his love !!!

Rhonda Fleming

My prayers are with Ryan, his son, and Farrah's family. She too was an icon, and Charlie wasn't the only one to lose his favorite angel, the world has too......
Peace & Love,
Rhonfa Fleming & Family

What the Hell?

#3 that happened to me also!

Sean

I hope it's just horrible gossip, but I read that he and Alana are an item... I hope to hell that isn't true.

Hopefully Ryan will be there for Redmond and help him beat drugs and have a good life...just as Farrah would of wanted.

Tianna

SO WHAT!!! People greive in VARIOUS DIFFERENT WAYS. FARRAH was very sick with cancer for a very long time, there came a point where everyone knew she was going to pass away.

The man wants to go hang out, oh well. What is he suppose to do sit & mope around the house DEPRESSED, & crying over something that he cannot change. FARRAH is in a much better place now FREE from the sick body, & free from PAIN & sickness.

LEAVE THE MAN ALONE. DAMN TMZ, sometimes ya'll are rediculous.

Nice to see creeps leaving him alone in his time of mourning. Oh, wait...

jude

well ryan you are so torn up over her death, but who is the chick getting your car?

Guest

Please watch The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien weeknights at 11:35 pm.

American's Role Model

Farrah was a smart woman, she knew exactly who Ryan was and is. Even though she loved him dearly, she was smart enough to leave everything to Redmond. Redmond will control her image, her artwork etc. Redmond, man up and make your Mom proud.

I hope Redmond will donate the famous red bathing suit to the Smithson Museum in Washington. A few years back they ask for it. This way all her fans can see history hanging in the Museum. I'm sure they would take care of it.

As far as Ryan goes I'm sure he'll be chasing some young thing around soon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments