« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jack -- A Shining Star at Yankee Stadium

7/3/2009 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jack Nicholson proved how crazy he is for his favorite baseball team, by reprising his infamous character from "The Shining" on the Jumbotron at the new Yankee Stadium yesterday.

media_removed_250.jpg
Unfortunately the Yankees lost 8-4 to the Mariners. Redrum.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DOODAD

His favorite NBA team is the Lakers.
His favorite MLB team is the Yankees.
Let me guess, his favorite golfer is Tiger, favorite swimmer is Phelps, and his favorite tennis player is Federer...
what a tool

shirleyfeeney

no seriously...I live in LA and see him at every Lakers game. It's not Jack. No way.

and for the record, I'm from the Bronx, so go Yankees.

Virginia

maybe if he would have kept his mean ass face off the big sign, the Yankees would have won. all Jack Nicholson does is be rufe to fans and photogs. I know someone who was a fan who tried to get his autograph once, he told the person no. Who cares.

mickey lou

Yankee's Suck!!!!!!!
Stick with the Laker;s, Jack!

UGGGGHHH

YOUR ROOTING FOR THE WRONG TEAM. JACK............

GO SOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1

HA HA HA

marky spark

Let me make sure I have this straight. Jack Nicholson is a Lakers fan, AND a Yankee fan. What, is he now a Penguins and Patriots Fan too? Bandwoggonning sack of Shizz witha capital Shizz!

barry Gordy is genius

This is proof that Jack Nicholson should only support THE LAKERS.

UGH

ROCKON JACK !!! NICE TO SEE SOMEONE OTHER THAN PILLOW MJ..AHEM..PILL.

Linda Mott

Jack is one of those people that is lovable forever. He is a true Icon.

George William Gockel

I will take a tour of New Yankee Stadium could be on Monday,July 27th,2009 or could be on Tuesday,July 28th,2009 and I will not be alone. I saw Jack Nicholson at the Los Angeles Forum and Staples Center. I watched a Los Angeles Dodgers/New York Yankees interleague play game on TV during the 2004 Major League Baseball season Jack Nicholson was wearing a New York Yankees baseball cap and Kobe Bryant was wearing a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball cap. I have 1 Los Angeles Dodgers baseball cap. I will buy 1 New York Yankees baseball cap this month in New York City will it be much funner. My 2 faovorite Major League Baseball teams are the New York Yankees and the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Tippy

25. Jack is one of those people that is lovable forever. He is a true Icon.

I second THAT! Rock on...Murphy!!! :D

Samantha

I love Jack Nicholson!

MNgirl

Why isn't he a Dodgers Fan???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2