Congressman on Jackson: 'He Was a Pedophile'

7/5/2009 11:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Congressman Pete King (R-NY) feels we should be honoring the men and women of the Armed Forces -- and not a "pedophile" and "child molester" like Michael Jackson.

Play video

Standing in front of the American Legion in Wantagh, King ripped into America's celebration of the life of Michael Jackson -- instead of the people who serve in the military.

It's safe to say King wasn't one of the 1.6 million people who signed up for memorial tickets.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

randy

Ashleeee

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SHOCKER!!!! TELL US SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW!!!

Paige

Jamie Foxx is a hardcore racist and we should all boycott his movies...no joke.

Tutty

You gotta admire he's balls.

CHRISTINE

THIS GUY IS RETARDED!!! HAHAHA LONG LIVE THE KING OF POP!!! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

Saddenend

Message from Whitney Houston to Congressman Pete King:

KISS MY AZZ!

tennille

I LOOOOOOOOVE this guy.!!!!! He is my new hero.

Ashleeee

WHAT DID JAMIE FOXX DO NOW????

sully1

These politicians need to take a closer look at their own lives. So many of them seem to delve into extramarital affairs galavanting around their with mistresses and then expect that a public apology will make everything better.

LH

Thank you GOD! At last someone is man enough to speak against worshipping a FALSE IDOL!

steve

Michael Jackson Rules!! Who cares about the Troups! A bunch a rednecks who didnt graduate high school.

catfight

He was aquitted you pompass ass.

norway

kim

AMEN .. Let the man rest in peace and hopefully his family can find some closure. However COME ON! He was a singer.. this is the FOURTH OF JULY! Thank you UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES! I for one am not jumping on the I LOVE MICHAEL bandwagon! He was a performer, not a family member of mine. He obviously was troubled, and where there is smoke there is fire as far as I'm concerned with his "issues". I feel badly for his children. I think everyone should back off and let their family sort it out. I've even read some sites where people were upset with our PRESIDENT he did not make a statement! I mean COME ON. I think there are better things our Commander in Chief can be thinking about than a sad sad situation with a FORMER Pop Star. You know.. Like Afganistan, Iraq, and our ECONOMY!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments