The British Are Coming ... For Jackson

7/5/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonThere are reports as many as a million people may come to L.A. for the Michael Jackson memorial on Tuesday. We can tell you for sure -- there's a British invasion.

A rep from British Airways tells us there has been a "huge influx" of reservations in the last few days by people from England trying to make their way to the memorial. The rep says people are "flying as close to L.A. as they can and then taking connecting flights."

In addition to non-stop and direct flights to L.A., flights from Heathrow to San Francisco and from Heathrow to Denver are almost full.

The rep says they expect all flights -- direct and indirect -- to be sold out by the end of the day.

Crystal

And unless YOU know the FACTS of the WHOLE CASE, then please don't call anyone a peodophile.

You say MJ paid the family off so it must be true what that boy accused him off... well, try looking at it this way. If I told my parents some millionaire molested me and we then took him to court, I know for a damn fact that they wouldn't want to settle for money. They would WANT that peodophile PROSECUTED! They would want to make sure he was done and served his time... they wouldn't want no freaking money for sexually assaulting me and then settle out of court, story ends.

So if that boys parents were genuine they wouldn't have accepted any money and let a man get away with molestering their child! So in other words, MJ WAS innocent :-)

ms black diva

for all you white racist's out there get over it elvis presley was also a drug addict and he died same way michael did he also got prescription meds whenever he wanted them got them because he had money also

whatthefrig

Just do not understand how everyone glorifies this pedophile. Instead of mourning and celebrating him we should be burying him in an unmarked grave. The man was a freak and that outweighed any music he created.

meadows

TMZ IS THE ONLY SITE I GO TO FOR INFO ON MJ OR ANYONE ELSE.

liz

Cara, you suggestion about Central Park is the best I have heard yet, they should have hired you. that would have worked slick. There is no location in LA that

can compare, and it is VERY hard to get around transportation wise, unlike NY

liz

There will not be any large gathering of people that don't have tickets or wristbands.

There is no way they can get out of cars because they cannot park them anywhere!!!!!!

Susan from TO

At the press conference a few days ago, the spokesperson said they had the fans interest at heart, and it was all about the fans. The memorial service at the Staples Centre will only hold a very small percentage of fans. I believe that a funeral procession (as was originally planned) would enable thousands, if not millions. of fans to be part of the day. I realise the centre of LA is not the place for such a procession, but I am sure this could be worked around. People are descending on Neverland and the family compound because there is no other place to pay their respects. Just look at Princess Diana's funeral, millions came out to see the funeral procession, but only a few could get into the church. I have just read that millions of fans are arriving from England - where are they all going to go on Tuesday?

L

Oh great! Just what we need out here! More people on the freeways! People who don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anywhere near the Staples Center. People in the UK: Don't waste your money!

sdmike

there were rumours in the 80's that mj had been castrated to keep his voice high I guess the autopsy should reveal this if it happended makes sense that it may have happened as his voice remained high, became real femine looking and is not the biological father of his kids

Please Ignore Parasite Hilton

I think Tuesday will be a day like no other in LA...The World is about to stand still...

L

People, please! Don't you have spell check? It's pedophile, not pedifile, pedafile or pedofile. I didn't know there were so many ways to misspell one word!

sticker182

its cool that's the brits support mj but come on....there is no way your gonna be able to get remotly close to staples
Center and l.a. live...even if they try to get close, the l.a. p.d. wil definatly crack some skulls. I was @ the laker parade, there was mulitple attempts for riots emerging all over but the l.a. pd stopped that very quick...the english are just wasting they're time and money

Honey

38. #15 Roma, I think the spelling you're looking for is 'Peodophile' not 'pedifile' LMAO!

Posted at 12:10PM on Jul 5th 2009 by Crystal

********
ALSO why wouldn't Jordon testify against MJ in the last trial? The proscecution "Begged" him and or his father to do so.
IF someone molested my child,I would have been in court testifying with bells on. Wouldn't you want to make sure that he was convicted especially if you were a victim?
There are people on here making statements about MJ's molestation charges that know absolutely nothing about it. So WHY didn't Jordon testify as to bolster the prosecutions case? Wouldn't what he said carried some weight,since he claimed to be a victim?
MJ came in contact with hundreds of thousands of kids....Why only 2 made these allegations? Why were there more people defending MJ than accussing him? A 'Peodophile' doesnt stop at molesting a couple of kids...their way of life is to molest children. Why just these 2 kids?
What the 2 accusers have in common are their greedy,unfit parents....Both had parents that used their children to get money. Both claimed to have 'supicions" yet didn't keep their children from visiting Neverland or away from MJ. So were they condonig this supposed molestation,so they could reap the benefits of being close to a super star? You can't have it both ways...if MJ was the monster you're trying to make him out to be,WHY didn't these "loving" parents do what "loving' parents do and protect their children? If you're satified that MJ was a 'Peodophile' (even though it was never proven) then what does that make their parents??? Accessories????
It boggles my mind why neither of these supposed "victims" were never bought up on charges for allowing their kids to be exposed to a 'Peodophile'.
If you're not a fan,that's fine. But back up your bashing with some facts.Add something to the conversation that proves your accusations. repeating something you heard or read is not fact. Unless you "know" something that they couldn't present in court to prove these allegations,then why even bother to spout these things?
I think the majority of these people have drug and or sex related issues themselves. That's why they are exhibiting such hate.

noyankhere

look marge nobody is on trial here, everyone HAS THE RIGHT TO THEIR VIEWS you crazy fans cant FORCE people to believe that THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE... give it a rest and let everyone HAVE THEIR SAY no view is less valid than the next person...

Please Ignore Parasite Hilton

Typical ignorant American complaining that Michael's fans would cost LA taxpayers money in a time of budget crisis! HELLOOOOOOOO!!!! These people are about to SPEND, SPEND LOTS OF MONEY in your state and stimulate your economy, moron!!!!