La Toya, Joe & Jermaine Arrive Home

7/7/2009 8:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Earlier this morning La Toya, Joe & Jermaine Jackson arrived to their family's Encino home, before heading over to Forest Lawn for the private service.

media_removed.jpg

atabaw

Yea right people - just like OJ was inocent right! NOT - I wonder if its gonna be an open casket, that would be freaky cuz he has been on ice for a whole week. About the flower arrangements, why should the family spend so much money - let California pay for the bill. RIP MJ - let your troubled, sick soul finally rest - that is untill you get judged by GOD, hopefully he will forgive you and your twisted ways to allow you to enter. I pray he does.

Ashleeee

who is the white chick in the back seat?

Brother Harold, S.J.

I AM EAGERLY AWAITING THE FREAK''S ARRIVAL TEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEE

bertha

Father JOE is a PIMP

SayingItLikeItIs

What a CIRCUS!

aneciap

I really wish this family could grieve quietly and out of the publics' eye. Despite MJs' controversial life, this family has lost a Son and a little brother. I really liked Jermaines' interview on Sunday and the Neverland home tour. He seemed really genuine and heart broken. Also, for his kids sake, I hope people can quit calling MJ names and just respect the deceased.

DYP

don't you children have something better to do then come on here and post stupid comment's how would you like someone to say this about you when you die .if you don't like michael jackson there is a place you can go,!!!!!!!!!

my time

To those making the rude and judgmental comments....your day will come too! None of us are sure when that time will be but we are certain that it will come one day. You too will be judged for what you do and say towards others even if they are deceased

hahahahahha!!!!!

I bet Joe puts the name of his record label on the side of his ride

420Revarie

Must have been a looooong ride for jermaine with those twp whack jobs!

David Clark in Lafayete

My momma taught me that the depth of indecentcy was to defile the dead. He was strange, but aren't we all.

As for Joe Jackson. I hope he nevers sleeps a restful night until the Angel of Death knocks on his door.

This isn't a black thing. Its a human thing. The old days are gone, for whites and blacks and browns and we all better learn to live and work togather and leve the egos at the door. I paid for my parents funeral, his family should pay for his and the city should pay for the security, since that's a municipal function and responsibility within thier realm.

RIP Michael . Dance, dance, dance.....

~Bug~

I realize Michael was Joe's son... But after all the abuse handed down from Joe to MJ, and MJ shunning him, cutting him out of his will, I just dont get where Jow Jackson comes off going on all these talk shows speaking on MJs behalf? Im sure in some odd ball way he loved MJ.... But come on, He beat the crap outta him for many mny years!
Im sorry, I have no respect for that man, and I get irritated everytime I see him on TV doing an interview!

Madge's Vag

with all the money this family has- how can they expect us poor folk to foot the bill??? wtf????

dk burch

i love jermaine jackson so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnkillrory

just like OJ was innocent right!Well have you seen the video that proves that OJs son was the one who committed the murder.
OJ took the wrap for him. watch it and you will be shocked.100 percent. OJ did help his son not get in trouble. It blew my mind