ABC Loses Kate Walsh Court Battle

7/8/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Walsh Court BattleABC televison was shot down in court today by the estranged hubby of Kate Walsh.

The judge ruled Alex Young can make ABC Prez Stephen McPherson sit for a deposition, and answer all sorts of questions about Walsh's financial prospects at ABC -- pilots, development deals, etc.

Walsh and Young were only together as husband and wife for 14 months, but it's turning into one of the most bitter divorces in Hollywood.

ABC claims Young is harassing her and ABC and the motive is $$$.

And here's the best quote from the ABC lawyer: "It's as if Manny Ramirez was getting divorced and the first deposition they want to take is the president of ESPN."

The judge disagreed, so now Young's lawyer can grill the ABC honcho.

John

first? because I am bored

harleybabe

I can't stand this b*tch! I hope she looses everything she's got!

A

Not shocking.

Clinton

Rip her another one.

Spongemommy

omg seriously? 14 months and they can't keep it together mentally to go through a divorce? NO divorce should go this way! What ever happened to mediators? It's ridiculous. Those two attention wh@res should be made to pay for everything from salaries of people in the courthouse who's time they monopolize to the electricity used. These two are pathetic. *Shakes her head*

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

HA HA! GOOD! I hope this cheating wh*re loses EVERYTHING to the jilted hubby.

someone

The only thing Alex Young wins is Douchebag of the Year. Pathetic excuse of a man.

PA

Alex Young is a desperate man. Doesn't he make enough at Fox that he has to go after FUTURE deals of his ex-wife ?

Talk about a loser. It will be hilarious if after going through all this fuss suing third parties, he gets nada !

Rachel

I can't believe he is so desperate for money! He isn't broke so why can't he just leave Kate alone? It is none of his business what she earns.

tik

Grease train is a gold digger. Sad excuse for a man...what a joke. Think twice about walking down the Isle.

Helldorado

LOL!
The "all the money" knife cuts both ways ladies!

He's entitled to HALF just like she would demand and if she were demanding it, most of you 'ladies' would be saying she deserves it.

But don't worry... I'm sure there will be a Lifetime 'movie of the weak' where she'll portrayed as a victim.

R.J. Johnson

People actually care about Kate Walsh's business???

LiveYoungDieHard

Hotdog On A Stick - it's not about half, he's after info about future deals. Sounds like Kate Walsh signed a megabucks deal with ABC and he wants a slice of it. Given his reputation in the industry as a control freak/suckup I'm not the least bit surprised. Given she's already applied for a court date to let them rule, he can't delay it with these stalling tactics much longer.

someone

My father was a hard working man. He never asked for a hand out and would never take advantage of a woman. Horrible men like Alex Young makes my father roll over in his grave. What a loser.

Mustangsally5266

Why didn't she have a Prenup signed??? I'm not in Hollywood and even I would have my assets protected by a Prenup.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments