'Reincarnated' Woman

Sues Hefner

for $3 Billion

7/9/2009 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This one is impossible to explain -- really, it is -- but we'll try.

Hugh Hefner docs: Click to launch
A woman possessed by the "most beautifiliest angel lusefer" and claims to be the "reincarnation of Venus Aphrodite Demilo" has filed a $3 billion lawsuit against Hugh Hefner, suing him for ... well ... it's nearly impossible to tell.

Sheri Allred -- who also calls herself "the biggest hat in the world" -- claims Hefner is a member of a pedophile organization and once hid under her bed when she was five-years-old in order to do naughty things to her.

And that's just the beginning ... seriously, just read it for yourself.

skootah33

TMZ didn't misspell "lucifer"... they were just quoting how the schizo spelled it. and i couldn't even read through the whole thing... since it made no sense whatsoever.

Dan

What if it was all true?

Victoria

Cue Twilight Zone music

niki

I want to wear her to the Kentucky Derby next year.

tina

p.s. which gotti has the pu$$y? BWAHAHAHA! i'm just saying .. i can't . i can't .. this is too much!

sheesh

Hey, I got a big hat too! Woo Hoo! hinkity, hinkity, hinkity, hinkity. la la la la la la la la

anon

I have had my life invaded by someone like this before, sadly. While the stories sound funny, on retrospect, to people who had nothing to do with the situation, when you are dealing with it, it isn't funny, In fact it was depressing, sad and anxiety creating, at the time, for me. That person, Sheri Allred, "the biggest hat in the world", is OBVIOUSLY schizophrenic and doesn't have the mental competence to sue anyone for anything. That person needs care or some sort of medicine. No real lawyer would ever give someone like that legal representation when what she says is OBVIOUSLY totally incoherent. I guess TMZ posted it for curiosity.

Brians Wife

I could not get past the first page. WTF is crazy pants talking about?!

Christabelle

This has got to be the funniest crap I've read today, This lady is out of her friggin mind, big time. I'd like to meet her.

shortnotgold

Don't laugh at schizophrenia.
Don't laugh at the physically handicapped.
Don't laugh at the mentally handicapped.
Educate yourself.
This article was written for laughs, to make us feel better about ourselves.

If this woman was a relative of yours would you still laugh? Still feel better about yourself?
What if this site published details of your family skeletons?

BigFM

Hi, this is Hef speaking. Man, I picked a bad day to quit drinking after reading this crap. That woman needs to get a life. Or, maybe doctors can "reincarnate" her brain with, say, Michael Jackson's as an implant gift. I'll pay for it. Her head must be shoved way up her ass. And the court accepted this? Do they need the filing fee that bad? I gotta get a drink. I'm, like, sooo desperate for one after reading this. Read Playboy, or, I'm bankrupt. Thanks!

sunkissed

wow she needs a mental ward stat!!

Shannan

Whoa this chick needs some serious help. She's as loony as a bird.

Elizabeth

Thanks for digging this one up TMZ. I needed a good laugh this morning :)

shewolfe

Thanks TMZ....Just when I was getting over all the MJ 7crap....then you put this up.

I will probably have a headache after all that reading.