Jon Gosselin -- Hardy Up for Cash?

7/11/2009 2:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin and Christian AudigierJon Gosselin doesn't have a relationship or a job -- but one of those things is about to change.

Christian Audigier, one of the head honchos over at the Ed Hardy clothing line, tells us he's offering Jonny boy a job -- and the two are meeting today in St. Tropez, France to go over their options.

No word on what the joint venture might be -- "Jon & Kate Plus 8 Million Rhinestones," anybody?

Wombat

The scoop! Jon will play a down-syndrome baby molested by MJ...at least he won't need makeup.

me

Deanna Hummel offered him a job.

wondering

I hope kate makes him pay child support AND spousal support.

PolarBear

I don't know who that is. Can you turn it back to the PBS Special on Egyptian dentistry?

wtf

Looks like Audigier missed the fact that all the mags pointed out how John looked like a freaking idiot in those clothes. So is John going to promote the clothes to men having a mid life crisis?

What how fast the celebs drop this line when they see a nobody promoting it.

Al

I am sure even the rednecks wearing this stuff will stop if Jon gets a job working for them---VERY bad PR!!

Even though Jon is NOT a Celebrity, wouldn't you LOVE to see him on "I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here!" and watch Janice eat him alive!!!????

rtl

REALLY not a fan of either Jon or Ed's clothes!!

Denny

I thought Jon got those horrible clothes at an airbrush booth at a county fair.

Gram 23

Jon is a loser , He lives off of his kids.

LarryDoggyDog

I always thought Jon was a rather spiffy dresser.

Incidentally, Kate is, in actuality, a self-hating black man. You would be amazed what Hollywood make-up artists can do these days.

bettiebb

I am a fan of Hardy. Not so much anymore, not like it matters that I am or not I'm sure. Is Hardy getting desperate? I noticed this tonight when I went into the Hardy site. John's on the main page, I guess as a wearer of Hardy. Who cares, this guy DOES NOT MATTER. Known for reproducing, how funny!

Melaney

Wow this is suspicious some insider was reporting last week that Jon was going to be going on a romantic rendevous in Paris with his 20 something year old girlfriend (the daughter of the doctor who did kates tummy tuck) And he will be in France I am now putting some weight on what that inside source had to say

REMEMBER where this started, a creepy ol man

This explains it! I seen seriously no joke here Ed Hardy butane lighters in a convience store lastnight, thinking, wow this brand must be desperately trying to make it last buck. I mean come on after the "Rock of Love" girls publicity how much lower can you get? Well Ed found it! New logo" For all potbelly balding middle aged men, put on a few hundred rhinestones to distract those drunken girls gone desperate to avoid street corner hooker costs!" Then go green and use the leftovers for arts and crafts for up to 8 to 10 kids! Wow ain't you cool now Jon-Boy!LMAO Thank God I never shelled out 100 bucks for those once coulda been vintage shirts. Haven of Rest/Salvation Army/thrift stores everywhere new ads..Hardy tees coming soon! would not be caught dead in one of ed's articles now, thank goodness the kids are dressed by Kate!

who gives a shit

Please, he has to go all the way to France to meet with this guy? When is TLC going to cancel this show? We are tired to these kids being exploited by their horrible parents!!!!

Tazandra

I don't think they're horrible parents. They're just horrible to each other. The kids in fact seem to be taken care of exceptionally well. So when they're sent to the corner or reprimanded for shoving, pushing or bonking each other on the head, you think that makes Jon & Kate bad parents? I'd hate to see the brats you would raise.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments