Jon Gosselin's New Habit

7/12/2009 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin and his new +1, Hailey Glassman, enjoy a smoke while aboard Christian Audigier's yacht in Saint-Tropez.

media_removed.jpg

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hamilTonyan

good role model first

whatthefrig

They need to be careful because the Child Services could get involved in all this.

Octowelfaremom

When the world is struggling, you have losers like Jon and Kate who are making more money than one can imagine exploiting their children. Please...15 minutes...hurry up. I'm sick of seeing them...

Sale Case Johnson--WTF??

Ugh. He's so gross. He essentially left his family so he could become a pseudo-celeb, famous for being famous. Stay classy, Jon.

don't trust 'em

It's one word he is going through right now-
STRESS. and that habit gives him relief. Hey, it's better than drinking or other stuff.

MG

Now that is just WRONG. What a way to hurt your 8 Jon. Stupid man who only thinks with his peen.

maria

St.Tropez???what is worng with this picture?is this people CELEBRITIES?gime me a F!@#$%^&* break !cannot belive thanks God I don't watch that stupid show ,watching a bunch of spoil brats and two people who doesn't care about each other it is obvious!and now they are rich because you people put them in pedestals ..not me! I saw some the first time it was aired and never again.Can't understand her beeing bossy and him making remarks and comments about her ,people you can see it was not love there it was just business ,money hungry.And now he is a celebrity ...how sad .Well this is America ,MONEY TALK.

ScaredMom

This guy makes me totally sick. Watch the first episodes of J&K+8 and you can tell he's a real doosh. Kate might be a raging B, but I think I know why....

hollywood

Isn't that the doctor's daughter? She doesn't look the same...
Wow, doesn't she look like a classy lady.

SoISay

Jon has been a smoker, he never denied that he just tried to not do it in front of his kids or on camera. The fact people thinks this is new news proves he did a good job at hiding at. And LOTS of parents smoke.

M

What a TOOL

ugh

OMG! WHAT D-BAG, POSERS THEY BOTH ARE.

**its me**

Awww....how sweet puffing on cancer sticks together.....she resembles Kate a lil, dontcha think?? Hey, isnt that Kate in the background with her hands on her hip?? Hahahahahaha..... Jon shouldve waited till his divorce was final to be flaunting in public his newest P Y T (miss u michael). How does he have the balls to humilate his family.....oh, wait Kate confiscated those years ago....................

cal

I would sue the crap out of this Glassman chick if I were Kate..Alienation of Affection..

John is disgusting...playing victim until he can find a 'justification' for his actions

Gimme a break

Kathleen

Trash and she looks like she's 40. Isn't she only 23 or something?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments