Billy Mays' Final Spot

7/14/2009 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's Billy Mays last commercial -- an ad for Mighty Tape ... so strong it works underwater.

Billy Mays: Click to watch
This is the final cut of the spot which was shot two weeks before he died. It will begin airing in August.

excretive producer

I'll remember that when I'm playing with rubber duckie in the bath. Quack...Quack...Quack.

Michael Madsen

HI... I came up with the idea of TMZ in 1986.. here's the comparison:

THEIRS MINE

Name: TMZ Name: TMZ

Useless Celeb Stories Useless Celeb Stories

Endless MJ Coverage Endless Forrest Tucker Coverage

Created for Morons Created for Morons

Pics of Drunken/stoned Mickey Rourke Pics of Drunken Stoned Mickey Rourke

Pics of Ryan Seacrest acting like 10 yr old Pics of Ryan Seacrest at 10 yrs. old

Pics of megan Fox Camel Toe Pics of Raquel Welch's camel Toe

Pics of Demi & Ashton Pics of Demi & Bruce - others of Ashton being born.

Stories about Rappers arrests Stories about Sammy Davis Jr. glass eye

UPDATE: I'm suing for half of Harvey levin's LaCoste wardrobe, his blue travelling mug and a years supply of magic markers...

PLUS - I want the site renamed to TM-Pete's.

Court date TBA.

steven

Sold... Where do I buy it.

OH REALLY

R.I.P BILLY MAYS

meta

Is it just me, or does he sound slightly less maniacal in this spot? Rest in peace, Billy.

Julio

R.I.P Billy Mays...you can tell he isnt his old Billy mays self in this add

moveover

ENOUGH ALREADY! Sheeesh, talk about making a story out of nothing.

Lex

BORING! How many more "last spots" are you going to post? I think I have seen three this week!

Politico Pablo

Looks like a great product to temporarily fix something until a new replacement can be installed. The diver's air hose repair is a nice stunt, but you would be crazy to actually use this product for that. I would use my backup octopus hose instead.

Music4Teens.com

That Might Putty might work under water. But I bet it couldn't shut his big mouth. I guess the question is moot now.

DJ

He should of used some of that tape on his heart valve! What? Too soon?

Bex

Everything he ever pitched was junk. He was the King of Crap. Nice way to support your family, chump.

PolarBear

I have to agree with the post #2 rant. With all those leads, mobile videographers and interesting stories going on, TMZ finds itself focusing on the silliest of the meaningless trivia.

I'd say a review of the business prospect of TMZ is in order, and an adjustment to post stories of more variety and stronger public interest.

cc

Although I found Billy's on air voice irritating, he seemed like a pretty nice guy. This tape looks like it works good!

Nancy

Thank goodness - I don't have to listen to him scream at me to buy crap anymore.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments