Jay-Z Adjusts ... to Married Life

7/15/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With one arm around his wife and the other down his pants, Jay-Z strolled down a NYC street with Beyonce on Tuesday.

media_removed.jpg

The Ugly Truth:: Being handy isn't always a good thing.

Yvonne

OhMy

They make a good couple 2gether and they look happy. At least some1 is happy.

66BLUEMARLIN

noyankhere

. I think this photo oportunity is staged. I hardly believe she (Beyonce) walks around New York with 8 inche stillettos on.

Posted at 3:35PM on Jul 15th 2009 by 66bluemarlin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just about to say the same thing.. damn she got the stripper heels on ...

Camille

wtf?

latrice

JZ is just hot for his wife.. Ps Beyonce stay in heels a the time, and I'm sure their not going far..

Jennifer

Believe it or not women that wear high heels often can actually be more comfortable in them then in flat soled shoes. Their tendons have shortened as a result of the high heels and it can actually be painful when this these tendons are stretched to a 'normal' position. I'm not saying that this is the case w/ Beyonce but my BFF is like this... not me though!

As far as Jay-Z's hand in his pants, pretty darn typical if you ask me...

Applehead

A lot of chimpanzees don't even wear pants, so the fact that the one named Jay-Z isn't aware that evolved human beings don't fondle themselves in public is not news. Looks like his handler put a belt on him, which shows that he is in the higher order in the monkey world. Love to hear him rhyme words over a beat though!

kitty

i like his pink bottom shoes! are they pink? well whatever, i think they're cute!!

Moni

I really don't see their marriage lasting much longer..I give them until 2010

Mike

Why oh why would such a fine hottie like Beyonce be with this Joe Camel looking fool?

Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! haha

THAT CAMEL FACE IS FREAKING UGLY!

Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! haha

OH AND IT OBVIOUS THIS WAS STAGED ATTENTION WHORES!

OBAMABIDEN 08

He is so sexy. Sexy does not always mean looks. He is his aura. What's wrong with putting on your come get it pumps when out with your man.. Please believe he's checking out the next chic who has them on wondering and wishing why you dont have yours on.

Watch it while you check up on it! Go Bey!

!!

"...Alll that said, what is with black men always having their hand in their pants?..."
Posted at 4:09PM on Jul 15th 2009 by takes all kinds I guess