Not So Cool: LL Quarantined in KC

7/15/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LL Cool J Quarantined in KCLL Cool J was on the sickest flight on Monday night -- meaning someone got so sick on the plane that all the passengers had to be quarantined when it landed.

That was only part of LL's airplane problems: Before he was quarantined, the flight -- from L.A. to St. Louis -- had to make an emergency landing in Kansas City, after passengers smelled smoke and realized the jet reeked of fuel.

Once the plane landed, we're told one of the passengers -- who had just returned from a trip outside the U.S. -- was so sick everyone had to be quarantined for 3 hours as a precaution.

LL chatted on ESPN.com that he opted not to re-board the plane and instead ordered a car service to get him to St. Louis. He made it to the game.

Ashleeee

WOULD LOVE TO BE LOCKED UP WITH HIM!!! OHHHHH SOOOO FINE!

Lena

The jet "reeked" of fuel...not "wreaked". Anyone editing at TMZ?

johncho

what the hell is "wreaked"? keep your editors on check harvey

luckyguess3

I fly out of KC all the time...how come no one as good as LL is there when I am...

John

This would have never happened on a Virgin flight.

Chiefs

Damn I would have drove up to the airport if I had known

bailee44

KCI...THE BEST Airport in the world. All should be built this way!

Brandon

Ummm...He made it to what game? Seriously TMZ. Tards.

crystal

Now I don't t care for Black men, but this is one fine ass black man

Janet

If LL wasn't married, I'd sure want to be locked up with him!

me

What'd the person do? Puke all over everyone?

Linda Mott

A stronger H1N1 swine flu is going to hit America in the fall. Everyone should look into the shots that will be available. People that are exposed to the public should go on the government website for other hints to prevent or lessen the bug if they are exposed to it.

Oh Yes She Did

LL is just as gorgeous as they get...what a delicious man he is...yummy!!!!!!!!!!

TensDiet.com

I was on the flight with LL. I actually sat right behind him in 1st class, then a few feet away during the wait in the KC airport. What a class act! He chatted with us - was gracious about people asking for photos with him - and was just "real." It was a bit unnerving and no one would have blamed him if he'd said "not now" - but he had warm hugs and smiles for everyone who approached him. In other words - he was VERY "cool."

MimosaCutie

To #13 I'm sure black men or any man for that matter don't care for you!! You're such a moron to even make that statement.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments