'Real Housewives' Kid: Drug Bust Groundhog Day

7/16/2009 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Waring Real Housewives Downside: Josh Waring was arrested again for possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia. Upside: This time his mother, Lauri Waring of "Real Housewives of Orange County," wasn't the one who turned him in.

Josh was busted at 2:30 PM today at his home in Orange County and is currently being booked in an OC jail.

Waring was sentenced to 240 days back in September of '08 for possession of heroin and ecstasy and an intent to sell -- after his mother found the drugs and contacted the police.

He was released in February but is still on probation -- so he's pretty much screwed.

Mememememememe

memememmeme

RonBurgundy

Busted, again. Dang dude, hide yo stash better.

I said it

Dumb ass. You are not invincible

Mememememememe

What's the difference between this guy and the Harry POTter actor listed below on TMZ's website? That Teletubbie had TEN pot plants....C'mon now...10? If he weren't so greedy for growing so many marijuana plants, I bet he wouldn't have been caught. His eyes were bigger than his guts and he is just like the labove pictured loser. Kiddies, leave the drugs alone. OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK

C'mon TMZ, you had his name right once...and then called him Jason. His name is Josh. And y'sll get paid for typo's? Well, then hire me TZM!

Mememememememe

THE INTERNS ARE TYPING!!!! THE INTERNS ARE WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

mytwocents

At every turn this young man has been given another chance first by his mother by getting him therapy sessions and by being a support when he needed it and then by the courts by giving him a slap on the wrist. He does not get it. His mother is in deep pain watching her son play russian roulette with his life. I do hope he finds the help to turn it around.

Michael Levine is a Has Been

When is this kid gonna get it? Most people don't have rich parents to bail them out, let alone provide a fancy roof over their heads when they are out of jail.

Get it together. You've had a million chances to get straight.

And you aren't the only person whose parents divorced and whose father wasn't around. You just use it as an excuse to get high and waste your life.

Enough already.

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

slowride

Ok Lauri, now it's time to let Josh face the music and pay for his relapse. No more bailing his ass out or feeling sorry for him. It's time for tough love and if you're not going to give it to him, you can expect this to continue throughout his life. If this were my child, it would be hard for me too, but he has to get his act together. Prayers for you and Josh!

PamMatt

If he were my son, I would not bail him out. I would also not visit him, and not take any phone calls.
Lauri has given him her love and support. Tough love, its time to accept the consequences of his actions.

I have a feeling that this will not work. I feel the outcome for Josh is poor.

MMH1308

Come on, Josh... Think of your family, your mom... I hope you get the help you need. You have your entire life ahead of you, don't waist it now.

Best of luck, Josh. Much love, stay strong.

NYCGIRL

Whoopie.... poor little rich boy.... he needs a good old fashion beat down from his parent(s)... All it took for me was one good ass whooping and I never repeated what got me into trouble in the first place! Then I went into the Military, the USAF and made it. I was strong before I even got there, but they made me stronger..... Boot camp was living at home! There was ZERO tolerance for B.S. at my parents home!!! Parents need to be parents again!!!!!

Lynn

This kid needs rehab not jail....he has a real problem and jail isn't going to help him. I feel bad for Laurie and the family....it's a real shame.

ly9512

Wow, this kid just doesn't learn.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments