Owen & Woody

Wet & Wild

7/18/2009 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With no ladies in sight, Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson got into it this weekend in Portofino, Italy -- taking their bromance to the next level by wrasslin' on a giant raft.

media_removed.jpg

From the looks of it, Wilson's fighting skills pale by comparison.

Dan

You guys... they are so not gay. That's like saying Tom Cruise is gay... or John Travolta or that Brad Pitt and George Clooney are gay lovers... come on .... how absurd would that be. It is quite clear to me NONE of these guys are gay in anyway ever never.. no no no.

the truth hurts huh

OK. This is just WEIRD. Whether they are gay or not - two men wrestling on a float is effing WEIRD.

EmNLoLo

what a bunch of queerbaits

crystal

Woody is tapping Owens booty from behind. I would say from the look on Owens face that Woody is packing a pretty big tool
Woody is htting that hard, look at his face, he just nutted on that booty!!

Two F@golas!!

It looks like Owen is trying to drown himself by throwing himself off the raft and Woody is trying to stop him. The look on Owen's face is serious and sad and the look on Woody's face is worried (and perhaps a bit sexual - which, I will admit, IS weird). I wouldn't agree with the person who said it 's nice to see Owen happy. Owen doesn't look so happy to me - he looks troubled (and not just about the possible outcome of the wrestling match). Owen's family may yet have to pull a "Britney" on him - to force him into treatment and to keep him safe. There are lots of stories out there regarding his recent bizarre and erractic behavior, as well as his continued use of substances. He's not well.

Rampage

I'm getting a boner and I think I'm gonna cry, again!

John

Mmmmm...HOT!
Who is top- who is bottom?

gnarlyone

That's why they call him WOODY....
he be Ownin Owen

Dan

It's official Male American Hollywood actors are mostly F@Gs! I'm surprised there hasn't been some sort of Macarthyesque type homophobic "outing" but I guess they can't as the US film industry would collapse leaviing the World without any cr@p films with even cr@pier cliche d bad "acting".

suzy

63 dont cry for me argentina

Mary Worth

America is the only country I'm aware about, that is populated by so many SOP's. (Sexual Orientation Police)

misha

Keller and Beecher on vacation

Chrissy

why do people have to make ignorant comments? They are goofing off, like none here has ever goofed off with someone with someone of the same sex

really?

has this world grown so callous it can't just appreciate that Owen seems to have a positive friendship in his life after the depression he's struggled with? I can't believe we expect this planet to survive when people's attitudes are so negative. On top of that you show zero respect for Woody Harrelson, who has more than earned it by now. Who cares if they are a couple? Or who cares if their friendship is just that close, and they are secure enough in their manhood that they don't jump around and yell "ewwwww" at the idea of wrestling with each other? This picture only makes me like them both more as actors and people.

pashapoo