Ms. Rowe Cleans a Horse, Of Course, Of Course

7/19/2009 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe spent some quality time going all dental with her horse.

media_removed.jpg
The pic was taken at Debbie's ranch. We're told Rowe and Katherine Jackson are close to striking an agreement over the custody of Michael Jackson's kids. Our sources say the deal is not about money.

As we first reported, Debbie is already collecting cash based on an agreement she struck with Jackson around the time of the child molestation trial.

Debbie Rowe Click to view!

Mikey

Is it possible the horse is the biological father a la Catherine The Great?!

MY offer is

PROPOFOL IS USED WITH ANIMALS,WHERE DID MICHAEL GET THIS DRUG NOT JUST THRU HUMAN MEDICINE ,HE HAD ANIMALS,BIG ANIMALS,DID VETERINARY DOCTORS HELP .

arte help

Hey, I didn't know that Debbie Rowe was friends with Sarah Jessica Parker!

MY offer is

debbie has medical background ,she worked for doctor who,PROPOFOL,and horses ,mj had large animals.the same medical proceedures are used for humans as animals when they need medical help,that simple.

Sam Sunshine

I cant imagine that Jackson family would want Debbie Rowe to be touching the kids with those dirty hands. The horse needs a new grill dam it!

chinesejapanesedirtyknees...

Aww come on just leave her alone already. She isn't trying to hurt anybody.

ihatejoejackson

debbie never come out whit any story about michael .....it make me sick howe some ppl react on her ......she loves michael alot .....i think she must fight for the kids than the have a normal live en grow up whit the love of animals ......who michael also loves .... alot off ppl are forgotten that where michael was standing for .....the love of ppl en animals ......the media give an very wrong image to hare witch she doesen't disurf ...i am sorry my english is not so good but i don't care ...i love you michael rip

Mememememememe

Smile for me baby...let me see yo grills...THAT WAS FUNNY SAM/SUNSHINE WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS

Dixie

Oh come on TMZ! Leave this woman alone.
Yes, horses need dental work too! She's minding her own business and keeping her mouth shut. Something that I can't say for the Jackson family!

Sam Sunshine

Ear to Ear Baby! Just for you! 22 Grillz

Catelyn

Jesus Christ, leave this woman alone. She is not a celebrity and has done nothing recently to warrant your intrusion.

icantbelieveit

I think she kinda have the kids best interest at heart after all she's their mother.She would probably be a great mother,I think if she was with them,there would be a chance they'd have a normal life.PROBABLY.Who knows who is genuine nowadays.Who knows if the Jackson family aren't the ones who want to milk those children for what they are.I heard Joe on an interview talking bout the kids and I'm like "leave them alone",don't let them grow up like Michael wondering where his childhood disappeared to.Maybe they should probably think about having an uninterested third party take the kids.My prayers are with them.Please lord don't make them grow up to be junkies,make them be normal.

meta

5 and 6 - Beautifully put! I totally agree.

Realist

I also agree with #5 and #6. Far better the children are with Debbie Rowe on an idealic horse ranch in California than being merchandised by the Jackson family. Janet Jackson is a "has been" and only wants to exploit those children to her advantage. Joe Jackson is nothing but a pimp and where the hell was Big Mamma Jackson when her kids got a beating!

liz

She was MJ's friend
She had children for him
She got a divorce settlement and spousal support
She defended him in his court trial
She is not very stylish or pretty
She will take the children if they need her
She does not seek publicity
She has been totally honest and upfront

The woman just wants to live a non-public life