Jessica Simpson

Loves the Ladies

7/20/2009 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a few of her close gal pals including former assistant CaCee Cobb, newly dumped Jessica Simpson had a girls night out on Saturday.

Jessica Simpson

The 29-year-old Tweeted, "Love my ladies!!! Wish I could be with them everyday of my life. Laughter is wonderful :)"

With no man in her life, Jess can always turn to women.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Hothairdresser

She doesn't need a man, and she'll be happier when she realizes that. She should just go out, have fun and enjoy life.I wish her well.:)

molly

Sure, the ladies like to be seen with her. When she wears her fatas* mom jeans and horizontal stripes, she makes them all look better.

wonderwoman

she'll do like they all do... date a black guy next

Celebs are emptyheads.....

Yes, I would be glad to help Jessica "get over" Tony Homo.

And she's more than welcome to bring her girls -- I like what I see!!

Riah

I think yall need to stop talkin bad bout Jessica. She is a gorgeous girl and I give her credit for going out there and tryin to have a good time. Everybody who has been through it knows that a breakup is never easy, and it seems like she really loved Tony. Take your judgement off her and show some empathy for the broken hearted~

diesel

she is down right beatiful! why would any guy dump this gorgeus woman?! I wouldn't care what she did wrong...

Deux Scotts

J.S. is a very attractive woman. She does sometimes say and do some pretty ignorant things but than who doesn't in this world? Really, ya'll need to get over her "chicken or tuna" stunt. That's what it was a stunt. I am sorry she got dumpted, but it's good she is trying to move on. Who's g/fs haven't drug them out for a night on the town after getting dumped by some idiot male? She needs to pick a guy who ISN'T in show biz of any sort. Just some normal regular down-home guy. She did really goof up when she dropped Nick and made a fool herself by going out with Jackoff Mayer. (And please Jon *gag me, he's such an major a**hole* Mayer is such a prick - only a self-debassing female who really, and I mean REALLY, hates herself and wishes the worst for herself would go out with that ugly thing. *my eyes are bleeding just thinkin' about him*) J.S. stop telling all your idiosycracies in public, and keep your private life w/your man just that - private. Your father really has taught you diahhrea of the mouth.

JANE DOE

Drinking again You racist!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6