« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Andrews Peeping Tom -- ESPN Investigating

7/22/2009 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin AndrewsESPN apparently took our story yesterday to heart ... that the peeping Tom who drilled holes in the walls of at least two hotels to sneak shots of a naked Erin Andrews may have been part of her production.

ESPN has released the following obtuse yet telling statement:

"In conjunction with Erin's attorneys and appropriate authorities, we are exploring all possibilities."

As we told you yesterday, six video clips show the ESPN reporter walking around naked in two different hotel rooms and there is evidence the culprit was familiar with Erin's travel schedule as well as her accommodations.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Billy

first - and hot

tiffyb54

first sucka!

sardonicus

"Reporting"? Don't you mean..."reporter"? Come on, TMZ...focus!

Yeddy-Bo

I would give her an "Inside Job"..... Get in me belly!!!!!!!!
Just saying....

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

Dean

We need to keep this tape PRIVATE as it would certainly cause mass erections for hours for any males that saw it. Yeah, right. I really hate over promotion of this kind of stuff.

Lilarose

It is sooo cool to be naked in one's hotel room. And at home, probably. But do these little dollies ever think what they would do if someone knocked on their door and told them the hotel was on fire? Do they have time to grab a wrap or, especially, shoes to make an escape? Hotels catch on fire all the time. I would never consider wandering around naked in a hotel room for any reason. Whoever took the videos knew her penchant for nakedness.

me so horny

The culprit will be a co worker, someone close to her.

Homie1Kanobe

Show us the tapes

popGeezer

Once the story expanded to include clips from multiple locations, my suspicion immediately went to her crew. The thought was that the "peeping" was probably more revenge-motivated for someone I seem to automatically assume would be a "delight" to work with.

scott

I said this yesterday. I will say it again. SHE was in on it. Who the hell drills holes in hotel walls and puts cameras?? How did they know IN ADVANCE that she walks around NAKED in her hotel rooms?? And, how did they know WHERE to install the camera to catch her?? Please.....She IRONS HER CLOTHES?? Does not the hotel offer this service?? She was curling her hair?? And NOT in the bathroom, where you would expect her to be doing that?? I guess this person got lucky TWICE and just happened to place the camera EXACTLY where it needed to be to catch all this action.......RIGHT!!!!!

Mememememememe

TMZ is still scared to show them because they will be sued. This is the first time in TMZ's history that they were concerned about invading someone privacy. Ask Brittany Spears about her HIPPA violation, Rihanna about her domestic violence photos, and the Jackson kids.

wtf

Wow she went above and beyond a crotch shot to get her name in the headlines.

That will be a tough act for Linds, Paris etc to follow.

chris

they did not "drill holes". they used a reverse peep hole. You can buy one anywhere on the internet, and a lot of hotels use them also.

I bet it was the hotel employee. And if TMZ kept up with other websites info about this, (deadspin) it happened in Alabama most likely.

me

Who runs around naked? ... she was in on it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments