Klein

Did Surgery on Jackson

in Gyno Office

7/24/2009 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0717_klein_mj_73444380_exd_1-1We've learned Dr. Arnold Klein once took Michael Jackson to the office next door to his -- run by a gynecologist specializing in vaginal rejuvenation -- to perform a minor acne treatment on the singer under full anesthesia.

We spoke with Dr. Harvey Richmond who told us ... around 2003, Dr. Klein asked him if he could use Richmond's surgery center in his office to perform a procedure on Jackson.

Dr. Richmond says, per Klein's request, he got an anesthesiologist and a scrub tech who worked on Jackson.

Dr. Richmond says he found it "odd" that Dr. Klein performed "some sort of acne treatment" with full anesthesia. Dr. Richmond says he believes the anesthesia used was Propofol, the same drug that may have killed Jackson.

Dr. Richmond says the 2003 procedure was the only time Dr. Klein used his office for Jackson.

And there's this -- Dr. Richmond says Jackson stiffed him on the bill, eventually only paying half after Richmond threatened to take the singer to Beverly Hills small claims court.

Homie1Kanobe

You kmow a movie will be made on this ordeal, Let's see if the TMZ readers can put a cast together, I believe DOCTOR KLINE should be played by TOM ARNOLD, BECAUSE BOTH ARE PRETTY MUCH SLEEZE BALLS. sO DOES ANY ONE ELSE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHO SHOULD BE IN THE CAST????

Funny Though.

94. People who are amazed that Michael Jackson was a homosexual amaze me. How many real men wear mascara and lipstick? How many real men wear the outfits this freak wore? How many sane people give their kids a bogus title such as 'prince"?

Posted at 3:03PM on Jul 24th 2009 by The Duchess

RIGHT! And, how many men have had NO FEMALE LOVERS and have to get their "wife" ARTIFICIALLY inseminated? And, on his wedding night, kiss his "wife" on the cheek and sleep in a different room?? Are you people TOTALLY STUPID?? HE WAS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

hottopics

Isn't that the same place where his daughter Paris was born?

Mikey

MJ's chin looks like a midgets butt checks.

hmmmm

chicken head

be nice my peeps!!

****************************************
57. 52. WHO CARES

Posted at 2:25PM on Jul 24th 2009 by ax
_______________
you do jack ass you are here.

Posted at 2:29PM on Jul 24th 2009 by I care

Ryan

I'm going to have to stop visiting TMZ.com for a month or two. I'm tired of reading about Michael Jackson. He's dead, lets move on already.

who the hell

87. You got to be kidding me! Is this for real?

This is odd. Why did they have to go to another office and have him go completely under?

I don't think this can get anymore bizarre....wait I said that two hours ago!!!! TMZ you have the hound dogs out in full force today!

Posted at 2:52PM on Jul 24th 2009 by tanya
because kliens office did not have examination tables with stirrups.

Funny Though.

116. To those who say they don't care, quit reading the MJ posts! I for one am following every twist and turn with great interest. Wating for those evil docs to see their day in court and everything else we have yet to find out. Klein may not be AS bad as Murray but he's close and VERY creepy! I don't believe a word he said on Larry King.

Posted at 3:11PM on Jul 24th 2009 by JM

YOU NEED A LIFE!! How pathetic you are, to be "following every twist and turn with great interest" Sheesh. What a loser.

REAL

TO LIZ
91. MJ and Dr. Klein were NOT lovers "hey" (whoever u are).

Dr. Klein is gay. MJ was not. Klein's former "lover" has already talked about Klein's and MJ's "friendship."

MJ went there for ACNE treatments...did u not read this article people? He did NOT get a "gender change."

Ian Halperin's book is a LOAD of crap. The Jakcon's are already taking actions against the book. Ian himself is gay.

Uri is not gay either. His children were good friends with MJ's children.

Posted at 2:55PM on Jul 24th 2009 by liz

SORRY TO BREAK THE NEWS TO YOU LIZ, BUT MJ WAS IN FACT GAY......

IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT HIS CONSTRUCTION BOY FRIEND HAD JUST BROKEN UP WITH MJ
A FEW DAYS BEFORE HE DIED....

BUT YES LIZ ,J WAS GAY.... HE DID NOT LIKE FEMALES.... SOME GUYS ARE LEG , BOOBS OR BUTT GUYS
MJ WAS A PENIS GUY... HE LOVED HIM SOME PECKER , LOL

Jenae

So, the truth is out. They were rejuvenating his mangina.

Homie1Kanobe

Excellent choice # 114 So PEE WEE herman will play Jacko My idea was Ton Arnold for Dr. Kline..Lets gets this thing going

Michelle

I recently had a major surgery. It was not until after the surgery and I was reading the report that said it was the same drug Profofol. I honestly don't know why MJ would want to be put out with that stuff. I just remember the oxygen mask over my face, I had an iv, then in a couple seconds, feeling like I couldn't breathe and I went out like a light. When I awoke, all I could feel was pain. I was in the Operating Room and every moment was monitored by a doctor.....it is beyond strange why he would choose that when it was not necessary.

Funny Though.

RUPAUL can play LATOYA!

wondering

I think Michaels weird "biographer" did him in for his book sales. He
has lied so much about MJ .when MJ was alive he said Mj had collapsed
lungs, dying from a dozen diseases including some that are medically
next to impossible for Michael to have including Alpha-1 deficiency,
severe gastrointestinal bleeding, emphysema, blindness, muteness,
couldn't wipe his own butt, bedridden, couldn't walk, dance, or sing,
etc... I think Ian Halperin was mad because Michael was going to do
concerts and that was going to be bad for his book that said he was
going to die of all these diseases in 6 months so he did him in.
Investigate that guy. Plus, he keeps stealing info from TMZ and
making up his own lies around Tmz's reliable sources.