Jackson's Death 'Almost Certainly' a Homicide

7/24/2009 3:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's DeathLaw enforcement sources tell us the L.A. County Coroner is scheduled to release the autopsy results in Michael Jackson's death next week, and the cause of death will "almost certainly" be homicide -- death at the hands of another.

We're told the Coroner himself will make the call mid-week, after he gets the final toxicology report from an outside consultant. But based on the draft report as well as what has become "clear evidence," causes other than homicide -- natural, accidental, accidental overdose, and suicide -- have been ruled out.

We've already reported that for weeks, the LAPD has treated Jackson's death as a homicide. They have served multiple criminal search warrants -- most recently at Dr. Conrad Murray's Houston medical office. Dr. Murray is actively being investigated as the person who may have administered the powerful anesthesia Propofol to Jackson the day he died.

We're told both the Coroner and LAPD have significant evidence that Propofol caused Jackson's heart to stop.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Woo Hoo!!!!

Somebody's in some deep sh1t!

Marta

I knew it! Poor Michael, and his children. I hope this "doc" will pay for what he did.

Simone

First page!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahha.

shellymoe

Hopefully those found to have given Michael these KILLER drugs will have to PAY = $$$. At the very least, they had better lose their license to practice!

slowride

I hope when this is all said and done, Michael can be properly buried and finally able to rest in peace. The good doctor is going to find out what the inside of a prison looks like very shortly......

Andrea

first......

HOMICIDE, HOMICIDE....I KNEW IT.

elizabevitale

sad truly sad...

no hater imposters please

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Andrea

Oh oh... someone needs to find a new country to live....

Andrea

7. Big deal. It's just man slaughter. I think the conspiracy of obtaining drugs by using many aliases -- by MJ and his doctors -- is more interesting.

Posted at 2:25AM on Jul 24th 2009 by Paparazzo@frog.cc

IT DOESNT MATTER...throughout history people will know...Michael jackson Was MUDERED.... victim of HOMICIDE... that's sooooooooooo exciting..is like winning in the lottery.

Simone

I am very anxious about the results of the autopsy. Finally, we will know what causes the MJ's death and the truth about his diseases, if them actually existed.

I am

I hope that ALL of these 'Dr. Feelgoods'...these professional drug pushers are called to task. Let a few of these bastards do hard time like the rest of the street dealers.

ly9512

Well apparently now the doctor is saying he "fell asleep" after giving MJ the Propofol IV.

So he pretty much confessed to manslaughter right there.

PS, my source is Extra TV.

Hilarious

I have a theory...

I think that the "missing" Dr. Conrad Murray isn't missing at all. I think he's in police custody. I think they brought him in right after Michael's death and said that it was for his own safety -- that Michael's fans would take him out and he'd need protection while fully expecting that he had something to do with his death.

THAT'S why he hasn't been seen or heard from. He's probably in there under an alias, too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments