Hidden Drug Stash Found in Jackson's House

7/25/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell us Dr. Conrad Murray kept a stash of drugs -- including the powerful anesthetic Propofol -- hidden in his closet at Michael Jackson's home.

Sources say when the LAPD first searched Jackson's home the night he died, they did not turn up Propofol or many of the other drugs that were in Jackson's house.

Dr. Murray talked to the LAPD the following Saturday and the information he supplied triggered another, broader search warrant. Cops returned to the house the following Monday and discovered "various drugs" secretly stashed in a closet of the guest room where Dr. Murray was staying.

Here's the amazing thing ...law enforcement sources say Dr. Murray himself told LAPD detectives about the closet when he was interviewed the Saturday after Jackson's death.

One law enforcement source says: "The drugs were concealed...they weren't obvious." Among the stash -- Propofol, the drug authorities believe killed Michael Jackson.

Mullins

What did Geroldo have to say on his sho?- I never got to watch it

Ben

Anytime, Mullins....:)

Smooth Criminals

I think what was shown on Geraldo was intended to deliberately mislead since it didn't explain what the demerol was being given for. Why wasn't that shown as well?

Klein mentioned on the LKL interview that he fired Michael's plastic surgeon because he went too far with plastic surgery. I wonder if the plastic surgeon Geraldo had on tonight was that same one and this was a little payback to Klein.

MY offer is

WHEN mj money got side ways,he got into the world game of money. tom barrack is a world player pull up his bio,and colony capital,fake doc tohme was in that circle.Neverland and the locals in so,cal went head to head.and they still are.POLO IS THE NONPROFIT FOR LOS OLIVIOS towns people.. ,BARRACK OWNS LAND NEXT DOOR.mj lost the game

Mullins

If the demoral was givin in a hospital setting by these people how could they use that - only if it was given outside of a hospital-

barb

487. Look under Items seized in storage... show license expired in aug 2008.

Posted at 10:12PM on Jul 25th 2009 by Casey
------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
That was only a certificate, not a license

Look on the Associated Press

It was an expired medical board certificate.

Had to make dinner...... :)

MY offer is

WOW read 574 POWER PLAY

Smooth Criminals

I sincerely doubt that someone is going to keep detailed records of administering demerol and signing it if it's being given illicitly.

MY offer is

What do very powerful players in the world do when they want something ,,,,someone gets hurt READ 574 POWER OF THE RICH

holmes

tohme'.. hoeflin did those surgeries on Mj from his 32nd nose job until mid 90's.. thereabouts.
as for demerol injections admistered by Debbie?

what kind of exuse was that?/ she worked for a dermatologist?! doing housecalls injectin demerol?! NEVER HEARD OF IT! I had a major surgery--and I had morphine shots whilst in hospital (UCLA) and only had it for 3 days.then I was prescribed the pill form with vicodin.. scared the sh*t out of me.. I only took it when the pain became unbearable-- & stopped after a week., so you see,if careful-- one doesn't have to become a victim.
in this instance--I'll side with Hoeflin more than Klein--as Hoeflin also explained what happened to MJ's face & esp his nose with the strong bleaching creams & craP Klein prescribed MJ.

now,we're finding out what happened to his face-- and all that gossip from late 80's being clarified.

also noticed MJ's fingernails?/ he used to have such lovely hands.. nails.. but look at the recent ones-- his nails were brown and splotchy underneath.
I still cannot believe what a mess MJ became.. he trusted all the wrong people!

holmes

sorry-- 2nd nose job not 32!! lol slip of the tongue?/ might as well.. 32 I suppose.

MY offer is

SOME DAY YOU WILL LEARN HOW BIG BOYS PLAY BILLION DOLLAR DEALS, TAKING PROPERTY IS EASY WHEN ALL OF THE PLAYERS AGREE AND YOU ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE.

tellitlikeitis

Investigate Tohme....
To my knowledge Dr Steven Hoeffler was the only plastic surgeon that MJ used.....
he is "In" with the Jackson clan big time.......has made lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ destroying their good looks.
He was in the picture with HIS anesthetics and habitual painkillers for some time before Dr Klein ever entered the picture.
Michael undoubtedly became addicted to drugs under his care (blade) and eventually was left the pathetic "overkill" of a face......let one source stated once...."that the doctor who did this to him shouldn't be able to sleep at" (or some such remark)
But it's the truth.....Steven Hoeffler ruined Michaels face.....(and LaToyas)....
and being also the one who did the extensive cosmetic surgeries I believe if I'm not mistaken, on Michaels scalp after the Pepsi commercial fiasco....was the one who PROBABLY introduced and addicted Michael to drugs BIG TIME!
And that's why Dr. Klein probably "fired him"....

holmes

chico..like I explained-- demerol is pretty common practie painkiller in hospital under close scrutinity.. it's taking it like having these injections that makes one an addict..
supposedly, I read this somewhere it was even Liz Taylor who told Mj what a great high it was-- so.. and both were clients of Klein.

meanwhile--Taylor is pretty tough..and Mj wasn't! I

a doctor has a responsibility to their clients to wean off their patients from these painkillers once the surgery healed-- or get some other alternative that makes them deal with it like homeopathy and acupuncture.. there are so many ways out there..

besides, I hate vicodin.. it makes you constipated! bugged the hell out of me! I was off that fast!

1917 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments