Jimmy Fallon

Desperate for a Plug

7/27/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In an attempt to promote his late night talk show, Jimmy Fallon wore some sort of solar paneled spandex superhero getup at Comic Con in San Diego this weekend.

media_removed.jpg

The 34-year-old is doing whatever he can to get it up -- his ratings that is.

ly9512

I agree that Jimmy is not funny. But I love Conan!

Hope

Simply put, Jimmy Fallon is not a funny man. His jokes are not funny, he stutters a lot, and his monologue is putrid. John Fugelsang would have been a better option.

chickenman

HE'S A TALENTED GUY BUT SHOULD OF STUCK WITH SNL...I KNOW HE WAS OUT GROWIN THAT SHOW BUT HIS COCAINE DAYS ARE MUCH MORE FUN THEN HIS PERCRIPTION PILL JOKES

olddrunk

Craig Ferguson has no band (a la The Rudes), no real studio (one lightbulb), no budget (cannot even get $$$ for a jingle), no announcer (other than himself) yet he can be creatively funny even with a sock puppet shaped like a sad shark. Fallon has ALL the perks and still stinks. Painfully so. And Conan has nothing but frat house guests. Big NBC mistake, but we're used to that. Yes, I liked Fallon on SNL. Go back, Jimmy.

Nancy Kaufmann

I hated Jimmy Fallon's show at first, but now I'm finding it hilarious. He's cut his monologue way down (we don't need another monologue) and now he does a lot of immature but funny skits, which you guys should enjoy. I think the show is really creative and Jimmy is a great interviewer who actually listens to the answers and sometimes even follows up!

Woo Hoo!!!!

He's only 34? I thought he was like in his late 30's!

MJ

He sucks. I dont know what it is about this guy, but I cant stand him.

Joey Diggs

"See! I'm funny now!"
"No, you're just wearing a funny suit"
"Yeah, I'm hilarious!"
"NO! You're just WEARING a funny suit!"
"I fail to see the difference"
"I know".

diana

This man is "NOT" funny and never had been and never will be. I was never impressed with his humor. I now watch David Letterman. I like his style of humor.

Can't wait for Jay Lenor to return. He is truly missed

Keith

I thought Fallon was funny on SNL, but his new late-night show is stupid and boring!

E

he needs to find a gimmick. He and Will Farrell both suck. UNFUNNY HACKS. It's a mystery to me who continues to pay or even watch these 2 idiots. They should be be selling french fries.

you must stupid

I was never a fan of his on SNL, I always thought he was trying to latch on to Sandler's characters too much, but I surprisingly really enjoy his late night show. He's very good at it and the guests and comedy has been better than anything you'd see on washups like Letterman.

Harvey is a Jew

What a bunch of Dorks!!

Alaimo

Hmmmm.... his thighs are rather chunky.

CRAZYMAMACITA69

HE SUCKS BIG TIME! I GET PISSED WHEN I AM FLIPPING THROUGH CHANNELS AND IT LANDS ON HIS SHOW! I CANT BELIEVE HE IS THE NEW HOST! WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING! HIS VOICE IS SO FREAKING MONOTONE! HE REMINDS ME OF CARSON DALY. BUT THIS GUY IS SO DAMN RETARTED! I THOUGHT WHEN JENNIFER ANISTON WAS ON THE SHOW AND SHE TOOK OVER THE INTERVIEW SHE DID A MUCH BETTER JOB THAN HE DID! HE LACKS CONFIDENCE I GUESS IT IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE SUCKS! THE ONLY GOOD THING ON HIS SHOW ARE THE ROOTS! THEY ROCK BUT I STIL CANT WATCH.IT IS SO ANNOYING TO SEE HIM AND EVEN MORE TO HEAR HIM.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments