Lindsay Has Meltdown on Sam's Stoop

7/27/2009 10:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Samantha Ronson had a delightful surprise waiting for her when she got home at 5 in the morning this weekend -- a crying, yelling, accusing Lindsay Lohan and her wasteoid mystery friend.

media-removed-tmz
LiLo, doing her best Alex Forrest Saturday night, sat on Sam's front stoop for two hours until she got home -- and when Ronson did, it wasn't pretty.

tracy

open letter to lindsey's parents, stop your own drama over yourselves and get your crap together and get your paycheck child some help, or you will put her in the ground in a year.....check her in, pull the papa spears deal and gain some control, and sam..... get a guard dog, it will solve all your problems

Truth In Reality

Words cannot express what a mess this woman is. Worse than Spears at her lowest point, and that's bad.

know it all

This is a sad and tragic situation..But what is most disgusting is the lengths u people will go to to expose "the unfortunate screwed up folks in our midst..You shoud be asamed of yourseleve..how much lower will you go???..How about I come over there and vomit on Harvey..Will you post that????

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I want me summa that stuff at 1:53.

Jimmy D

Lindsay needs some penis to cure her depression.

Zach Swan

5150s for BritBrit and Mischa already and one sorely needed for LoHo. All three with massive drug problems. All three: chicks. Why are women such psychos? How come there hasn't been a male hollywood star followed around, crying on girlfriend (or boyfriend's) porch, committed on a 5150, flaunting his drug problem? Don't see any Zac Efrons suffering from this malady.

Cause chicks are nuts. Add drugs and they go completely off the reservation.

Kim

what a loser..

Char

All I can say is......SMDH....sigh

wickedorchid

So sad. Where are her parents for chrissakes?

you

Good lord, this is sick.

Reagan

I feel so bad for Sam. She seems so calm and used to the stalking clingy behavior of Lindsay. I think Lindsay needs to take a break and re evaluate herself. She's falling apart.

Bayonetta

Lindsay has to be a lesbian, no bisexual woman would create this kind of drama over another woman.

hook on TMZ

Sam was Lins first female lover and now she stuck, she is young she will grow it out..hopefully.. note to Lin don't p/u what you can handle....lol

Mikey

She still does TV movies!

Dr. Phil

This reminds me so much of Robert Downey Jr. on his substance abuse relapse

"It's like I have a loaded gun in my mouth and my finger's on the trigger, and I like the taste of the gunmetal"

It is so sad to watch a drug addict or alcoholic spiral out of control. To us, it seems so entirely logical that they should JUST STOP. But to them, it's completely impossible to stop. They like the high so much that they are willing to do anything to keep it going.

I don't blame TMZ for this mess. She knows that the cameras are there. She knows that this will get her attention. In a way, I think she likes this attention. When Labor Pains aired, she barely got a mention. She shows up wasted to Sam's house and now she is in the news. She is going down the same path as Britney. The only difference is that she doesn't have a stable family to pull her out. It's sad that Sam's family hates her so much. They are probably her best hope to get her life under control.